3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viiii 17.10.19 06:54 pm

Found a funny game. children's horse. Now I run like a airplane))) (Cradle)

By the way, who is not satisfied with the speed of the movement in the game, there is a children's horse. You can find her at one of the staples which runs the tram. You need to go up the map, the horse will be on your right bracket

So I recorded video. Plane)) But found it after beating the game
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
sever150983 17.10.19

On the Internet found the description of the achievements. The horse is one of them. So there are a few achievements for finding all the scattered notes and for launching a toy rocket (she was lying in the trunk with the letters).
I also found a holographic sword (probably the same) at the epicenter of the anomaly. Don't know give him a achievement or not (I have a pirate), but it seems to be after I found it gone black clots. However, there are other options for their disappearance: disappeared after I found all the records about the garden and the Babel effect (I'm sick of looking for), or just ran out after several clashes with me (20 times at least).

J
JUnnAmmED 17.10.19

sever150983
This sword I found in the garden(can't remember the full name.Big red building)next to the broken Elevator.I noticed a slight pink force field,and at the bottom was the sword.However,clots are not lost.

s
sever150983 17.10.19

Briefly looked at Steam e - there is no reaching for the sword, so fuck knows why he.

7 look 17.10.19

If this horse did not disappear after loading saves.

K
Key Ovald 17.10.19

The sword is not found. And the horse epic. Sorry, after you download or take away cubes, not the whole game to run with her.