3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stret_vaiper 09.06.20 03:21 pm

crits (Diablo 2)

ya neochen silniy igrok v diablo 2 i igrau tok pa fanu i eshe ya that i chitau no nichego ne hochu znat kto mozhet pamagite pls. vapros; u barba est vot takoy kak naprimer berserk skill kotoriy does fizicheskiy uron magicheskim , vot tak mozhet li on etoy atakoy kriti davat, open wounds sdelat , krushashiy udar? i v dobavachku. naprimer vot u menya est kakoynibut paladin da, srazhaus prostoy atakoy , no such est effekti kak naprimer fire damage 10 cold damage 10 light damage and 10 poison damage i magick damage 10, tak vot vopros esli ya kritanu to uron ot stihiy poisona i magii uvelichitsya ili net?
34 Comments
Sort by:
s
stret_vaiper 09.06.20

nu pls. vseravno vam delat nechego

m
minovalo 09.06.20

kriti davat, open wounds sdelat , krushashiy udar
i translit peisat ewe

ili net

s
stret_vaiper 09.06.20

dayte silku hotyabi gde eto ya pro written neochen silniy igrok v diablo 2 i igrau tok pa fanu i eshe ya that i chitau no nichego ne hochu znat kto mozhet pamagite pls. vapros; u barba est vot takoy kak naprimer berserk skill kotoriy does fizicheskiy uron magicheskim , vot tak mozhet li on etoy atakoy kriti davat, open wounds sdelat , krushashiy udar? i v dobavachku. naprimer vot u menya est kakoynibut paladin da, srazhaus prostoy atakoy , no such est effekti kak naprimer fire damage 10 cold damage 10 light damage and 10 poison damage i magick damage 10, tak vot vopros esli ya kritanu to uron ot stihiy poisona i magii uvelichitsya ili net?

s
stret_vaiper 09.06.20

up. pamagite che vam stand

P
Pan_Hermann 09.06.20

Don't want to create a new topic, especially if I'd call it about the same way. In short, there is a dwarf ring, in their language dwarf star and I can not understand the mechanics of his absorba. Yuzaetsya OFC by Golder on herbs. But the fact that it is my calling licity at Agni does not. Unlike raising. Hell Travincal laboratory experiments show something washimiya:
1. Dress the rising, Agnieres -15 hill goes, all the rules
2. Dress the rising, 2 dwarf, Agnieres -15 hill no damage from Hydra, no - sadly
3. 2 dwarf, Agnieres -15 - similar
4. 1 dwarf, Agnieres -15 - takes damage
5. 2 dwarf, Agnieres +75 hill no damage, no nothing - all is lost
That is generally how it is done? Rising course topic, but Golder he not dug, dwarves need, and they're no use. How to be?
PS Might be cheating crozza in a mysterious fire absorb 15%, instead of the Orthodox +XX absorbs fire damage? But th XS. Who knows?

T
Torum. 09.06.20

Pan_Hermann
Two different absorba. Dwarves should not be treated, but needs to neutralize the damage from the fire.

stret_vaiper
Formulate a question to human.

R
Rivnyanyn 09.06.20

Pan_Hermann
% absorb reduces damage shitaetsa after the main cut. He's not a healer heals, if the primary resist 85 and above, the profit it gives already very good. little.

f
firkax 09.06.20

Rivnyanyn
neverno, vse absorbi healyat
prosto esli u tebya tolko % absorb (kotorii max 40%) to eti 40% heala vsegda be menshe chem ostavshiesya 60% dmga i hp po itogu be umenshat'sya
a vot esli u tebya est' i % i edinichnii to heal ot % absa ochen' mojno daje zametit' pri podbore pravilnom shmota

m
minovalo 09.06.20

2 dwarf, Agnieres -15 - similar
Then why are you sickly? Golder lives quietly with snakes in the grass when two Dorff - on players they have DMG ticking.

https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/index.php/Absorb

f
firkax 09.06.20

passed
that's why provide links to some left-wing sites in an incomprehensible language, and even with the subjective speculation of their authors about the fact that the individual interest and ABSA applied in a specific order (though the final answer is not affected)

when PG all painted in Russian a long time ago (including up to the page on your link)?
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/mechanics/raschet_poluchennogo_povregdeniya_damage/

r
redoolf 09.06.20

By the way, the topic reduced damage by Ha passed mentioned the effect of the excess of the PDR and MDR. For some reason the second link, where all painted in Russian long ago, nothing, and in fact it is included in the calculation of the resulting damage. In the same subject gave to the same site left in an unknown language where it is.
This is the question why give links. Then, there could be more complete or more correct description, as opposed to that on PG. In addition, in accordance with policy servers, the game mechanics is not commented, so the second link (in Russian) - such as subjective speculation as the first (not the language).

O
Obsessed 09.06.20

redoolf the policy of the party is built so that the user of PG can't read English. sources. then the series has long been studied (neponjatnostej) moments of the game will appear to him as an amazing revelation.
PS speculation Firka always objective. do not threaten Holy, plx. ;-)

m
minovalo 09.06.20

that's why
Potrait to you, OFC. ;D

A
Aler 09.06.20

Learn from links Firka what is the minimum RES mobs is -255, always thought that -100. Now, no one should remain issues to swing blizzle mastery :)

Q
QLinkee 09.06.20

Learn from links of Firka, the maximum resistive to the physics of the players is 50.

P
PAK-PYK 09.06.20

uznal 4to iz ssilki firqa max rez moba mojet bit 100% xd
a tak je vse 4to hammer ugnorit rezi u undedov i demonov!

F
FludoTron 09.06.20

Ah, unfortunate that the administration does not comment about game mechanics. Have to rely on speculation and poke a finger in the air, makes it more interesting.

A
Aler 09.06.20

QLinkee
By the way here is debatable. In pvp Moderne is also the maximum value of Dr ukazyvaetsya as 50, with 58 allowed, and if you put on 100+ it works clearly better than 50. So here infa is questionable.

Q
QLinkee 09.06.20

DBRN wrote:
and if you put on 100+ it works clearly better than 50.
I hinted that the old Pro that ng dr% works special is quite common, and the source of Firka word about it.

A
Aler 09.06.20

QLinkee
Apparently, there is meant that up to 50% it works correctly. And then as MF for uniques, I guess.