3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 09.06.20 03:21 pm

Ring race against the clock! (Need for Speed (2015))

People tell me fool how to do it, I'm sick, always, all the pores of the first come last, although I even can not catch up, try to go with equal speed of the enemy you still lose, sometimes DC randomly win and XS. Tell me how them goes!!!!
3 Comments
Sort by:
911viper 09.06.20

You need to go round (it seems to be of the two segments is). So you need to drive the segments of the circle. In short fast drive. You can even read a guide or watch a video on YouTube. Especially in the game there are tips for each type of racing. Hover the mouse on any race and read or you can view the statistics in the game menu (tab on the my NSF) where shows the total progress of the game. Choose the events tab, the type of race and reading the tooltip.

W
WLADWINNER 09.06.20

Yes met such circuits. Helped Ferrari F40 fully pumped and tuned!!! Try to find cutting on the track)

v
vopros3828323 05.10.20

And no one writes that if I follow the bots of which I overtake for 2 laps, they go a minute and a half, and the result flies always a second faster than the circle I drove (that is, writes 45 seconds, and they drove 1:35 seconds). And the other way to go. Why fix this buggy mode? Let the players slow down with the ass of the bots... After this wash, he deleted the game. Do I look like every lap of myself for 3-4 seconds? No thank you.