3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor Nazarec 17.10.19 06:54 pm

Keyboard does not work!!! Help!!! (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Got to Alexandria, got LVL 13, roughly enough for 10 hours, then I go and I can absolutely walk, manage all keyboard. The only control is the mouse. And then when you pull the string back, he shoots straight, without pulling to the end.
In General, the game has Bagnoles what to do? 10 hours of the game was not like this and suddenly started.
18 Comments
Sort by:
I
ISurvivor 17.10.19

pirates?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 17.10.19

Egor Nazaret
What do you want! The game is sooo demanding on hardware. It even have a real productive mouse and keyboard, so there was no such glitches, and freezes, crashes and fps drop!) Therefore, it was necessary to take them, are now playing without brakes! Well, the chair that the back does not hang, because the stool had discomfort in performance!

R
RumerG 17.10.19

Egor Nazaret
Pirates?)

B
Badger 17.10.19

Yesterday I faced exactly the same problem. Alt+Tab works on other key presses, the game does not respond. Removed - put anew - did not help! Posted in tech support. Got a standard response. But... in the evening it worked! Yubiki quite naughty ;)
(game license)

A
An__ei 17.10.19

Now in Alexandria . At the same time a gamepad, keyboard, mouse connected and everything works without any additional software (game of pirates).

S
Sergey1992 17.10.19

Don't know will help or not, but some games are sensitive to layout. Ie, the game will not see the keystrokes if you in the settings to WASD movement ,but the keyboard is in Russian ( CFIV) . Try to change the language or, at least, to reassign management

D
Dexer_Morgan94c 17.10.19

I have also not working, same the second day.... What do not know...

M
Manwish 17.10.19

Try to run as administrator helped Me

S
Stockton_Slap 17.10.19

It's piracy protection available in Batman Arkham of asylum Beth hook has stopped working...

U
Ugler0d 17.10.19

Manwish
Exactly! I just did not think... Thank you, it works!

y
yaroslav1608 17.10.19

start from English. layout and as administrator

n
noizix 17.10.19

Deep in the cut before starting

G
GR4CE 17.10.19

The overlay in discorde turn on the game, or just inite dis. All right to be!

k
kashubaeugene 17.10.19

Confirm pirates from Mehanikov helped disable the overlay As

i
insel260 17.10.19

If an automatic change the language when writing a text (it is), then it must be disabled.

M
Mehabr 17.10.19

In discorde disable the overlay for assassin creed. As restartable, restart the game and everything works

0tMoRoZz0k 17.10.19

what is as and where it to disconnect??? I have a pirate and take control of a disconnected immediately in the beginning of the game when he came to the two bodies given in the snout, and they need to kill and all the character stands as vkopanye responds only to button press Q becomes in a protective stance.. and nothing more can be done...

G
GREMLIN33 09.05.21

It didn't work for me with the trainer turned on, I turned it off and went through training, I got stuck there.