3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALEX_Bond. 09.06.20 03:23 pm

Discount up to 40% on For Honor (For Honor)

Enter the code Ubi30 - 20% discount
Then buy for 100 points U promo code - 20% discount
The discount is valid on any pre order
26 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doomshfaft 09.06.20

Vlad Minasov
Whoa, such a twist I wasn't expecting. No, of course I know that there are people whose fingers are not connected with the brain and who wrote in the topics without even reading their contents, but to witness it live - something with something.

It is sad that we have to explain such simple information, but that does not make for the sake of passing.

1. The discount is described by the default the maximum not just on the time to 2 months before the game's release and several months after that. Not once was indicated that the promotional code Ubi30 no longer relevant, but apparently it's so shocking information that you do not disdain to enlighten mere mortals, and they are 3 times don't understand.
2. As of 02.02 1 store does not sell the keys cheaper than the official developer and publisher, ubisoft tobish, when applying 20% discount, which the author also kindly pointed out. Given that 50 upoints earned during the first login of the website and uplay, it is the most readily available discount of the relevant.

No, of course it is cheaper to buy a stolen key or someone's hacked an account but there seems to be legal ways are discussed, the more that the circulation of the game while not so large as to such offers was a lot.

E
Ek Makarek 09.06.20

pay.ru and com - the same as computerusers, as is ru and com...

z
zhigalin 09.06.20

Doomshfaft.,tell me pliz,I got 50 pointof uplay for login,but for login site yubisoft.whom nothing is added,linking your account to Facebook, etc. points are not given,in the end, I only have 70 pointov and except the demos(for the game points is not given,I tried) -full game on aplee no,how do I get pointy not playing their game?SPS.

S
SOLEKMLG 09.06.20

Doomshfaft
Okay, go your supermind imageboard show, underdeveloped creature :S how did you got so hot you almost scribbled a whole article? hehehe

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

http://www.playground.ru/shop/for_honor/

what stores?

D
Doomshfaft 09.06.20

zhigalin
You simply let me create an account in this case. The first 50 almost immediately after registration needs, and only then go to jublee login. In fact nothing to lose.
Vlad Minasov
Yes, fools just a lot of very divorced that are on every corner talkout trying your vast experience and knowledge demonstrate. But the topic is obviously not the place where everyone gathered to feel sorry for them. One can only hope that for them the Wizard of oz brains are, and that is only for eructation other people's threads to dirty can.