3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VsynC 09.06.20 03:25 pm

Smoothing \\ Yeast screen . (Resident Evil 7)

At first I thought that I think + played at this point :D
But then , I realized that nefiga does not seem to shake the screen when Antialiasing FXAA + TAA and TAA just.
Who else faced? There is a solution ?
Example :
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 09.06.20

I didn't notice...
Except that when Ethan breathes,the camera synchronously with the breath moving.

R
RGC 09.06.20

VsynC
You live confused? Nothing shakes

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 09.06.20

try to disable reflection

V
VsynC 09.06.20

BaGa-HaCkEr
RGC
After the mid-game , when the scale from 2 to 1 down , look at the blinds , wardrobe , pot , noticeably visible as textures are shaking ))

A
AsStRaLL92 09.06.20

what is the best anti-aliasing in the game?

E
EKCTPACEHC 09.06.20

VsynC
You're not under the influence accident, and then suddenly :-D

V
VsynC 09.06.20

EKCTPACEHC
NO! You seriously can not see ???????

n
nomado 09.06.20

VsynC
Yes , there is shake , put fxaa and a resolution of 1 increased to 1.3 , 13 , the points are not visible ....

R
RGC 09.06.20

VsynC
Addict galleries? Nothing is shaking and not shaking, if there is something there is, it is the SMALLEST grain effect, nothing more

V
VsynC 09.06.20

RGC
Be seen full screen if you put !
blinds , wardrobe , pot start to twitch as if shaking like aspen leaves :)
Can not be that you do not see ! Again , becomes evident with mid-VIDEO after changing the settings !!

C
Culebyaka 09.06.20

VsynC
Perfectly clear. Just some with the sight have problems apparently. About the solution, do not know why)

R
RGC 09.06.20

VsynC
Yes, I understand! I'm not shaking now watch with a laptop with a screen 15дюймовым where absolutely nothing is shaking, in the evening at home on stacionarnye look, already intrigued.

V
VsynC 09.06.20

RGC
A friend played , it never seems to be shaking too . But was impaired :D ? 2-5 minutes of the game do not notice the effect , unless you look closely )

Somewhere read what is on TNF matrices . and on IPS is not present.
Odd to me but few believe in it .

Z
Zaychik 09.06.20

BaGa-HaCkEr
I also found in some places, very well seen, if you sit near an open door back to back and look at the vertical edge of the door - sometimes he just floats. Included vertical sync was better, but the gameplay is not easy - if the mouse was heavier, was removed.

R
RGC 09.06.20

VsynC
Man, I'm seriously at a loss. Whether my monitor is too bad or too good(unlikely), or that the vision - for the life of me, I do not see any jitter. All I see is grains and a little camera movement from the breath GG.
The monitor is 24 inches, sitting in the dark, watch the video in 1080p sitting right next to the monitor. I already WANT to see it shake, but I can't =(
How is that actually hinder the game, if, that is to notice, really need to concentrate on the object and not move?

V
VsynC 09.06.20

RGC
I wish I would have thought, Can really matter in a monitor .
But this video recording :D
Oh well already )

g
ghostwolf 09.06.20

There's a bounce of pictures, makes me sick if you look closely, has solved the problem?

Quote from overclocker:
denisis:
The principle of operation of the temporary smoothing is the averaging of frames when driving, so by default, swing the camera to continuous pixel shift, if the swing of the camera to turn off and not moving the mouse the game starts very quickly to shift by one pixel the picture here and there in order to implement smoothing to the different frames in a normal implementation for TAA render one pixel more (1081) and the jitter is not visible because only output 1080p with stabilization, where the same implementation curve.

V
VsynC 09.06.20

ghostwolf
Yes , I played 2 hours non-stop , used in the first 2-5 minutes
Fix nereal , tried everything ! TAA anti-aliasing gives the jerking )

V
VsynC 09.06.20

RGC
Still as I said ) the Game is too interesting to wait for patches .
Played for 2 hours without stopping ! Strongly shadows , texture hard , everything else ultra.
50 - 75 fps , 50 was only 5-7 times . And consistently 60 sync OFC .
Operative clogged up 10 000 - 11 000 (I Have 12000) and no longer growing .
Video memory 4000 consistently .
So I feel comfortable to play )

f
fOXY9 09.06.20

Crank up the zoom to maximum, everything will be clear and beautiful.