3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey 0 09.06.20 03:26 pm

When I leave the games PC.hangs for about 10 seconds. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello please tell me when I leave the games PC.hangs for about 10 seconds.I have never had that before.May be due to the fact that put MP?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 09.06.20

Sergey 0
Serge Hello! this was from Mr.there is something else.

S
Sergey 0 09.06.20

Well, that could be what may be the file is corrupted? Checked for virus, not what was found.

S
SMERSH51 09.06.20

There are so just do not say, I would have written what software is installed, antivirus and so on

N
Nikolay2304 09.06.20

I have so even with the 1.25 version is also hangs

N
Nikolay2304 09.06.20

Sergey 0
Try this antivirus to check http://www.microsoft.com/ru-RU/download/details.aspx?id=5201

A
Aleksandras Aleksandrovas 09.06.20

Some online games do sync save sessions. So, for example, who is in the theme of ARMA 3 playing on a server there is say 3-4 hours after a program is generally some, and for half an hour is not closed. Do a quick access to task Manager and manually kill these programs.

A
Alexandr Stafeev 09.06.20

Николай2304
Essential not the best AntiVir,a lot of necessary to throw in the alleged viruses,then that one doesn't work then another of something is not enough.It is better to put IObitMalvare now they only give 1 free version with a key for a year cistica(which is better than a few times ccliner) there is Defrag disk,update of fire wood,and much more.Do not insist,just said so to use myself,but always shake the new version,now made a full adaptation вин10х64.And AntiVir competent.here is a link to an analysis tool with a key read vnimatelno how to install and what you need to do to activate the key

v
vladimaldo 09.06.20

Sergey 0
ctrl+alt+del and you will have happiness.

N
Nikolay2304 09.06.20

Alexandr Stafeev
Thanks,but the Amigo lezit

A
Alexandr Stafeev 09.06.20

Николай2304
When you install off the record,and nothing will out climb.

S
Sergey 0 09.06.20

Nicholas 2304 I do not understand how to remove ticks

v
vovangt4 09.06.20

Sergey 0
RAM how much? If not enough, and a lot of programs with automatic start, then maybe after you exit the game a few seconds come around to redraw the desktop, upload to operatives of the swap that has been moved to swap during the game!

S
Sergey 0 09.06.20

Hello Vova RAM I have 13 gigs of program 6 pieces weigh little.