3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianCat-Barsik 09.06.20 03:26 pm

Eternal log in to the online... (Grand Theft Auto 5)

've been waiting for twenty minutes, eternal loading... Who knows what to do? Previously I went was the norm, but right now launched this canoe... Who knows what can be done? IN ADDITION TO EAT!!!
Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex497 09.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
1) Well, for starters if it's a steam version, it is possible to check the cache (to verify that you can catch and eat).
If it is a SC version, then there seems, too, as it can be, but I don't know.

2) the Second method, alternatively, is to try to reinstall SC. In the game folder is setup the social club.
If all else fails, you can still fire wood to update to try or at least to rearrange the game, but this is an extreme case.

A
Azaz Ololoev 09.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
well, in 20 minutes you can eat a couple of times to catch, and just restart tried before writing here?

R
RussianCat-Barsik 09.06.20

Azaz Ololoev tried Everything, even eating!

R

Alex497 OK, let's try.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 09.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Check firewall, make sure that GTA V is checked public.
I'm after a file verification (Steam), it flew once, too, waited for 20 min, watched all the loading screens..

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 09.06.20

Firewall Windows firewall or antivirus may Bloch.

_
_DooM_ 09.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
RussianCat-Barsik wrote:
Tried everything, even eating!
And what was it?

Tried to boot first in single and then in online? And NAT what(to watch in social club settings and in there somewhere you just have to)?

t
t830x 09.06.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Is not right eating!
Porridge with Apple jam need to screw until pogruzhaetsya online or cakes with pureskill ^^

W
Wraith_Soul 09.06.20

_DooM_ wrote:
And what was it?
t830x wrote:
Porridge with Apple jam need to screw until pogruzhaetsya online or cakes with pureskill ^^
Comedians xD

R

Yeah _DooM_, helped to come first in single, and from there to online, only I realized this before you answer))) But anyway SFOR))

t
t830x 09.06.20

The correct way is this: the Machine in single out in an invite only session and from there to the public. I have in this order a public fast to boot.