3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus10 09.06.20 03:26 pm

How are things with cheaters on PC? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

How are things with cheaters on PC?
30 Comments
Sort by:
J
JetFIRE13 09.06.20

baracus10
Great,this way even aim pour.Think about how things are going.

K
Kerry_Good 09.06.20

PVP cheaters a lot... As in many other online games.

b
baracus10 09.06.20

Dok Rolf
Crazy_User
All clear. Thank you. Take Sonalika...

K
Kerry_Good 09.06.20

baracus10
For sosnoski this game is racked.

G
GumaSt 09.06.20

How many play on the Pitch,saw 1 cheater,where do you find them I don't know

a
andrey.com26 09.06.20

GumaSt
And you what game play on Pitch ?

G
GumaSt 09.06.20

andrey.com26
-_- The guy wrote above,that will take the game on Sonalika,that's not understandable?

R
Rizio 09.06.20

GumaSt
If you mean Division, it means you're really not paying close attention :) Or play PvE, where cheaters are only on hand.

G
GumaSt 09.06.20

Maurizio Riethery
We seem to be on the forum Division'a,and I only play Survival,have not watched them at all,and how much TK was ran not seen,so it is so lucky to have them

d
dobryy vanya 09.06.20

GumaSt
Well,in the city, they do not run. You TK go,they are there.

d
dobryy vanya 09.06.20

People just can't distinguish cheaters from players.

d
dobryy vanya 09.06.20

GumaSt
You play on a console,cheaters on the PS no.

G
GumaSt 09.06.20

good van
Do you realize how crazy you sound?Survival is platonicae DLS,where there is PVP and PVE(I PVP),and where I play on the console when I wrote above about Peck?Go screw yourself,nerd fucking

P
Po63om6e 09.06.20

baracus10
Very few cheaters in the dark zone, pve zone of 30-40%.

K
KOsMILE 09.06.20

GumaSt
Play every day and once a week meet citrustv. Sometimes very rigid type of shot over the wall that stands at one checkpoint, and knocks me through three streets :) And sometimes simple, which during a shootout are not palyatsya, that they are without a KD shoot. Or just with faster strafing. As for the rest, sometimes it often happens that Ping plays into the hands of some players and this can be considered cheating, but should you look closely, you can see that either I lag or he. Because of this, it is clear that this delay and lag. As well there are cheaters and they can go away. And if caught, it is easy to send the Report to him in the form of 4 or more people. Is it worth it to follow this profile as it will be banned in a week another.

About PVE I will not say.. since I play against mobs, not people. I had not seen there such hard shooting through walls as it sometimes happens in the TOR.

PS Seen and makronisos, but not to ban them, so long as they do not relate to this type grkov, though, and get an advantage over other players.

W
WizarDiO 09.06.20

KOsMILE_UA wrote:
And if caught, it is easy to send the Report to him in the form of 4 or more people. Is it worth it to follow this profile as it will be banned in a week another.
And how to do it? And where to follow? And unless anti-cheat is not built into Pact 1.4? and is there anyway to cheat this? Well, time to write is still needed.

K
KOsMILE 09.06.20

WizarDiO
Watch at the normal viewing enter the game. Or profile through the site Ubiklabs. In General, it is of course the darkness and gives us 100% understand whether there was a banned person, but very often see a situation when you see that people only played to a certain point and after that he has not come to the game, as the time counter in the game is not growing. So what ? So it was banned.

Anti-cheat was introduced in 1.4, but with the anticheat was driven chip send a report on the player. Just sometimes are so serious violations that it appears that anti-cheat just doesn't see it. We are just a group sent to him and the other guys in the TOR ask it to do possible. .

D
Demitshur 09.06.20

On time is not necessary (but not where they really happened) , sometimes raging from the fact that 1-1. 5 sec kill.

W
WizarDiO 09.06.20

KOsMILE_UA wrote:
Anti-cheat was introduced in 1.4
But it is the whole game or just for TOR?

Personally, I agree that PvP cheat is bad, you have to be honest.

W
WizarDiO 09.06.20

Demitshur
I remember a person once MlaBlaBla or something like this. So he packs the crowd was falling. And nifiga.