3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MephistoXX 09.06.20 03:27 pm

Gamepad vs keyboard racing (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Interested in your opinion, what do you prefer to use during the race to control the car with keyboard or gamepad? On the one hand the advantages of the controller is obvious - stick to control the steering angle of the steering wheel (which will allow you to lose less speed in turns than when the smooth entry of hammering on the arrow, making the wheel twitch here and there), and a trigger to record the speed. On the other hand, here I can't exactly drive with pad, keyboard is more accurately enter the turns or to pass between obstacles.

Just noticed that most of the good racers use a gamepad, but even today, one guy in the chat blurted out, they say, they rule not hands and cars and pads) Can also should get used to it?) For now, despite it seemingly benefits, experience him more problems than good.
21 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Marshrut 09.06.20

Try it, I also prefer to use a gamepad, got used to it quickly

I
Ilya Krasilov 09.06.20

I would identity with a game pad play, but it is pricey, and forgery I do not want to buy they are flawed, just дуалшок4

S
Shis98 09.06.20

MephistoXX
I still prefer keyboard and mouse. With a controller only on airplanes, but the helicopter chase)

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

If hands grow from the right place, it doesn't matter much.

m
musa.aliev06 09.06.20

I like the keyboard,played once for PS 4 from a friend I don't like to play with gempalm but racing is good and the keyboard and joystick

D
Danil Zotov 09.06.20

the keyboard is the mouse I prefer, pad is not convenient, it's not my XS

T
Timur Asailov 09.06.20

In ordinary races -I also prefer Pade to play ps3 gamepad connected to my computer. But just in the game to go, only have mouse and keyboard that I could shoot.

I
Ilya950 09.06.20

Had not thought to compare the gamepad and keyboard... but still: played Driver: SF on the PS3 and then bought it the incentive and, I admit, the gamepad is not dragging, but the game really enjoyable, because you can really control the angle of rotation of the wheel and in traffic you don't twitch from one side to another, and can be quite beautiful to lavirovat in traffic, and another plus (for me) it is quite comfortable to lay sideways on the same controller

Poligonaceae the wheel Forever

D
Drive21 09.06.20

I do in GTA on the wheel play.... Yes, Yes, I exist

F
FsTanDar 09.06.20

To me the keyboard is more comfortable IMHO

E
Eremite_City 09.06.20

In the race - geypad. The rest of the keyboard + mouse. I even played RE6.

R
Richards 09.06.20

In the race, and especially on better aircraft with a joystick from the box, or DualShock, but DualShock do not work on the computer, so it is not profitable to take.

_
_DooM_ 09.06.20

I was embarrassed to play the race with pada, but then I learned and now often even shoot lounging in the chair. I prefer to chase with pada, and shooters only use where you need precise shooting.

Richard
steam is now officially supports DualShock 4 with all its features, and this: gyro, accelerometer, touch socket. You can customize everything and under everything. cursor control using the gyroscope? easy. At the moment, possibly even more advantageous to take дс4 than the box.

P
Podvipodvertov 09.06.20

By far the gamepad, it's just a fire. I remember playing at the time on XBOX360 GTA5 and Forza, the feeling is awesome. In GTA you can safely roll the car on a level with the traffic, not twitching forward and back that would not enter anyone. Smoothly rotate, and adjust in the flow. What would be in GTA 5 was not arcade machines, it brightens up the controller and even gives you the opportunity to feel the car and the difference between one and the other. When I then played it on the computer with the keyboard, felt a strong discomfort and do not grip the controller.
About Forza, I generally keep quiet. On the controller there I smoothly entered the turn without skidding with adjustable speed, smoothly brake and on the gas. Generally not once I got used to the controller, a couple of days left, but when used I could not then PC play racing the clave.
And here's a question. Prompt not expensive, budget controller for PC within 2000 roubles. Definitely wired, all sorts of bells and whistles such as a touch panel, etc. is not important, the main thing that was smooth and without any need of installing wood Windows 10 pirates, it is unknown how else the wood will rise. Just stuck it in, set it and play.
Plan to play in the DiRT Rally and Project CARS.

A
AnPei 09.06.20

In the race out of competition from the ps4 gamepad through the program InputMapper.

v
vatsonification 09.06.20

Chase the race with a gamepad, but still not used, as before in other games very much drove the clave, and in emergency situations to keep control of me it's easier for the clave. But it's just a matter of habit and with equal skill of possession of a keyboard and a gamepad, with a gamepad it is possible to show better results.

R
Richards 09.06.20

_DooM_
And the old game supposedly first kruzisa or bridge vonted 2005?

e
ed58963 09.06.20

mmm... I read about simcontrol. cton with him tried to fly my jet?

_
_DooM_ 09.06.20

ed58963
Using the gyroscope?
Richard
If it is supported by a hboks controller, and DualShock through steam will also be maintained.

e
ed58963 09.06.20

_DooM_
Yes