3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lazarus Bungle 09.06.20 03:27 pm

Coach on Sheltered (Sheltered)

freely available yet, and buy from antifona not want
does anyone have?
45 Comments
Sort by:
R
RHode 09.06.20

Trying to hack the cheat engine,the game changes the value visually.

X
XBoy360 09.06.20

Lazarus Bungle
RHode
What is it anyway - Sheltered?

V
Vovan_2017 09.06.20

XBoy360
http://store.steampowered.com/app/356040/ look)

X
XBoy360 09.06.20

Vovan_2017
Ahhh, I remember, at one time on the concept have high hopes for, but somehow forgotten already. Add in tracking and will wait for the full release.

L
Lazarus Bungle 09.06.20

here, the same garbage
Artmann does not affect at all

B
Bogdan Kotov 09.06.20

RHode't know I had been all hacked all values(to know you need to replace the code that overwrites the address on NOR if someone does not know how to find water then use Float

B
Bogdan Kotov 09.06.20

RHode
But often throws

V
Vovan_2017 09.06.20

XBoy360
code will be release it will be worth 700 rubles )) so hurry up)) well, or wait for the mega discount, it was from 6 to 27 June :)

V
Vovan_2017 09.06.20

I expect trainers for this game.. but che something like that not guys)) looks so difficult to make it for this game = )) or stupid no one needs it..

X
XBoy360 09.06.20

Vovan_2017
And release when is not known?

V
Vovan_2017 09.06.20

XBoy360
in the near future = )) I already bought and don't care))

V
Vovan_2017 09.06.20

XBoy360
When the trainers will be.. will be even more interesting)

h
hardwaredude 09.06.20

Bogdan Kotov

I don't know everything already hacked all values(to know you need to replace the code that overwrites the address on NOR if someone does not know how to find water then use Float

As you're fun to read. It is either English NOP, either in Russian nad. Do not be greedy and throw them to the Cheat Engine table. Or throw me NOP the code I trainer make of it. I would have done the trainer entirely, but I have no games to play special desire does not arise.

V
Vovan_2017 09.06.20

hardwaredude
And the horse is clear.. in the end.. while the trainer will not be) so'fakie for salvage and all!) a month or two and then may appear.. at least something..

h
hardwaredude 09.06.20

Vovan_2017

Come on, a month or two. I can for half a day to write. Maybe a half hour/hour if crap will not face. Pirates without dancing with a tambourine is where? Maybe I'll write when the time is. The only thing that does it make sense? In Early Access the game will be updated constantly.

B
Bogdan Kotov 09.06.20

hardwaredude
No desire to throw a raw table , you want to make a proper trainer . yet ready resources , but for some reason the game crash after the interventions, and the introduction of codes has not yet figured out , but maybe the problem is the game itself

h
hardwaredude 09.06.20

Bogdan Kotov

Depends on what codes. If you Napishi game scripts, it is a very dirty method. Usually a single script is responsible for several different functions, and Nopal (to stop the entire script) is quite dangerous - usually it kills other functions and leads to the departure.

B
Bogdan Kotov 09.06.20

hardwaredude
Sorry not so much time to figure things out thoroughly =(

B
Bogdan Kotov 09.06.20

hardwaredude
Nopal had food and water because it is the most 2 important elements but damn is there something else that I think water is tied to the weather, like the rain, and a chance meeting

V
Vovan_2017 09.06.20

hardwaredude
In General, blah blah blah.. and I can not see on the trainer as their ears = )) one then no.. someone.. a woman waiting. and someone. .Uh Hey.. it's me Nando?!) Just talk,ladies and gentlemen)Things to do..