3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just-Name 09.06.20 03:28 pm

What will be on release (For Honor)

The guys rattle on the forums,but never found clear information about the content which will be at the start of the game! Can somebody know what is the difference from the beta version, will there be more characters,modes,maybe a new faction (what), etc? Usually they share their game plans for the year ahead,(as an example Rainbow six and The Divison) ie, they are told what will happen at launch and what will be DLC in the future,about the new modes,missions, new characters! And then just trying to find info and nothing but trailers and plot beta was not found! Just do not want to buy the game which really do not intend to keep (Clear the stump which as usual will be to add skins and coloring pages for armor and weapons,but I would like more buns)
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 09.06.20

The game will be at release

J
Just-Name 09.06.20

Shadowarm
He's so cute I just yell)
At least you know what release? This publication is the product,in this case:the Game is the product.
He realized che wrote that though?)

G
Gutsz 09.06.20

Adik-rus
Will plot. Multipliera part will be the same as in the beta (possibly more cards will be). In terms of DLC it will be just like with Rainbow six in the course of the year will come out of the map, characters (all depends on the sales of the game). Croquet there is no disk imaging, support of the game will depend directly from game sales.

J
Just-Name 09.06.20

Gutsz
Thanks) Well, what about the story I know,and about what it will be like the rainbow is happy, then still buy it probably

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Adik-rus
Will definitely be +3 new fighters of the same class and +1 game mode (4×4 but without bots).
Then things like the Rainbow, new maps, modes, classes of the heroes.
According to rumors, the first adds the class of the Romans.

t
taunsend 09.06.20

It will be almost the same as in the beta, but plus additional modes and maps, training in the form of a campaign.
The season pass content is already declassified.
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/blogs/for_honor/utechka_informatsii_o_sezonnom_propuske_for_honor-232044/

F
Flavius Eugenius 09.06.20

Adik-rus
They share information for the year ahead almost immediately after the release of the game,so you have to wait all the same output.
What about the original content,then I can say that there will be 3 factions and 4 character each.Well of course single player will appear and will add more gear and maps for multiplayer.
PS rumor has it is generally known that existing first fraction will be replenished with new classes,and then only will add new factions.

S
Shadowarm 09.06.20

Adik-rus
Well, you're stupid obviously,I had to put a comma,and then you're apparently not smart enough to read properly my message

D
Doomshfaft 09.06.20

As for the modes: there will be 5.
In addition to submitting the beta Duel, Slaughter and capture of the territory, there will be modes, Battle and Extermination.
The first represents the analog Capture territory without capture points. Points are awarded for killing enemy heroes.
Second - duel of 4x4 without the possibility of rebirth.
As for the characters:
Added to the Justiciar, the Valkyrie and Sugaki. The first and last heavy fighters with more health and damage. The Valkyrie is a hybrid.

While it is known about 3 the single player campaign: for Holder, Orochi, and Guardian. It is possible that this list will be enhanced with DLS.

k
kokoz80 09.06.20

12 characters(in the beta was 9),2 network mode to add,and 3 of the company, for every faction

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

Better be dedicated servers added) And not when one of the players host...

J
Just-Name 09.06.20

alex_us72
For the Romans and even some of the Spartans would love to play =)
taunsend
All 6 new warriors with early access- that's great! (I'm not talking about early access and about the number of heroes)
Flavius Eugenius
OK will be waiting =)
Doomshfaft
Sounds interesting especially about the mode of 4x4 duel without the possibility of revival of Love realistic modes where each player on the weight of the gold, and it all depends on skill!
P. S Guys, thank you all for the detailed info!

J
Just-Name 09.06.20

Zaba22
I agree about the servers,it's really annoying on the beta when the batch is chopped and then just Podlaska begins because the host has Livno ))) but I think will be fixed with time)

M
Mamosha 09.06.20

Adik-rus
See video of the Destruction is like mode. Cool

J
Just-Name 09.06.20

Mamosha
I think you mean mode Extermination even though the video is called destruction) I have to check out this video) is really cool!

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

Adik-rus
a regime of HUMILIATION will be? )

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Zaba22
The mode of Humiliation turn on the machine for the first 10 hours of play).

J
Just-Name 09.06.20

alex_us72
Aha the point!

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

EH... after the MBT rukozhopye will not buy the game. Humiliate no one will((

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

Another IMBA samurai is detected.)
With a run will destroy nepreryvnye strikes = hard-that's all...

Spoiler