3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HsBnEnbld 09.06.20 03:28 pm

The game lag. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Decided to buy the Division at a 50% discount. Looked at minimal salary, looked at my little system,I decided to take.
(My little system)

Menu were no signs of trouble. Immediately going into the graphics settings I put everything on minimal salary, leaving the scale of resolution on 100.
(Proof)

In the end, the fps in the game, not above 35-40, and most of all, generally falls to 5-10.
(The difference of screenshots for 15-20 seconds)

In the end, searched the Internet. Driver updated Windows at maximum efficiency, panel Nvidia all on minimum salary and in performance,the computer from a dust cleaned,but nothing helped.
Is there any other way to handle it ?
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
Isertq 09.06.20

HsBnEnbld
listen, you reduce the resolution..
I have with my i5 3470 16GB RAM 2GB 660 at medium at 1600x900
really at this resolution) than to see the pyramids on the faces)))

M
MagicHero 09.06.20

The graphics card is too weak, hence all the problems. I was then put on the GTX 780 so there is even at high dips of fps was. For GTX 1070 only on the ultra play, although sometimes sags a bit below 60.

Z
ZONE93 09.06.20

brother I also have a geforce gtx 750 2g, forget about new games remains to play the old or new Turkey.

A
Alex Hawk 09.06.20

Well, at 770 first: on medium with anisotropic filtering x16 and detail of objects at 60 or 40 (as much as is exposed on high settings) - almost everywhere smooth 60 frames. Strange that the 750-th low 30 does not hold. Although if you're with your map using the default resolution of your screen is a huge mistake. Your current 1080p games is difficult to take, but 2K is too much.

Usually any system requirements are written for 1080p (at this time). And if you want to play 2K and multiply the system requirements 2.

ZONE93
It will pull the game in 30 easy. The resolution is too high.

K
KOsMILE 09.06.20

When people went.. put Together a system that pulls the game on max 2014 release, but they are still in 2K all run. And what you want Lord ? Before you take such Monique, get a system that will pull the permit.

Your question is solved quite simply. Are you doing a screen resolution of 1080 put everything on low unloaded everything from memory and only then you go into the game. Then you will see constant 40-50 FPS. And so the game need to have more than 8 GB of operatives for loading maps (but as said earlier can be solved by unloading all programs before running the game).. the system I Have 8GB operatives, i5-4670 and a GTX760 (4GB)// Start the game when the system eats 1.2 GB of operatives are playing on the minimum salary. Then I see a picture without the upload and with a constant framerate at 45-60FPS.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 09.06.20

KOsMILE_UA
I also have a 760, but Monique QHD(1366X768).playing on high fps below 40 sags, so does the solution solve?Just a nightmare
PS PERC FX 6350 4.0 Ghz, RAM 8 GB

K
KOsMILE 09.06.20

Jack_tThe_Ripper
Well, of course.. judge for Yourself.The resolution is to say the multiplier of picture quality. The smaller the multiplier (screen resolution) the less processing graphics for a GPU and Vice versa. Why fashion for 2K and 4K appears only now. Since the technology is only now able to process the picture in this quality. And these solutions have long been there.