3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ginger_Fox 09.06.20 03:29 pm

GTX 780M

It all started suddenly a week ago. There is a definition graphics, but with the slightest load kicks to the blue screen error video tdr failure. Reinstalling drivers doesn't help, using the utility I tried to increase the time to restore the graphics device to 8 seconds doesn't help, either. Discrete works.
Any necessary information will be provided, tell me what to do next?
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Ginger_Fox 09.06.20

Added: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported a problem occurs. (Code 43) In device Manager

D
DozoRRR 09.06.20

Ginger_Fox
Code 43, it vidyuhi the end, the client worked.

z
zatohka 09.06.20

Iron to help

C
Contor.N 09.06.20

I'm not an expert and I do not have a laptop, but since you want advice, I will tell you what I would do. First completely reinstall the system, preferably with a fragmentation of the system drive. Yes, I understand that is corny, but IMHO I can not know what is happening in your computer, and it's in 95% of cases completely solves the problem. And do not put any Assembly Ala uncle Vanya, and the original images of Microsoft ! Where to look I think I know. I sincerely recommend to put Windows 10, because in place of it, go and driver, and not have to look for additional programs to install drivers! If that doesn't help, then the problem is 100% hardware. In older laptops often a lot of dust and dirt accumulates, it leads to overheating. Try it, if hands not curves, disassemble the laptop and clean it from dust. Youtube can show you how to clean and disassemble, but if not sure better not even touch. It only makes it worse. Then bring it to any service center for diagnosis. And clean it there at the same time. Well, there is, in any case, I will say that with technology.

M
MagicHero 09.06.20

Ginger_Fox
Overheating of videocards or just it's busted. The only option is to disassemble the laptop and clean the dust, if not help then nothing will help.

G
Ginger_Fox 09.06.20

Thanks for the tips, tried everything. Found the cause: a pair of elements physically crumbled