3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Dobryy 09.06.20 03:34 pm

The game is extremely slow, although previously worked. (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello! Installed the game on an old laptop written on the package, the game slows down for a minimal salary just cruel! The laptop is weak, I write wouldn't be here if not for one thing. The game worked on this very laptop a year ago. Then she gave 20-22 FPS on the minimum salary, the explosions, the FPS has drop to 10-15 for a few seconds, then again 20-22. Not very comfortable, but can play it. Then I blew the game, there's a long story, whatever, and so decided to install again. And now the character even couldn't move, makes one step per minute, brakes wild. In what may be the case you had it working before?
Windows 7 x64, Core i3-3120M 2.5 Ghz, 4Gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce GT635m 2Gb. Windows blank software not clogged. Firewood last at all. The paging file is under 8 gigs free space on all drives is. The game in task Manager eats a half gig operatives, remains free operatives 15-20% percent actually almost not loaded, even 20% is not in the game settings specify that they use less than half of video memory, but terrible brakes. What could be wrong?
18 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Barels 09.06.20

Sanya Good
could be a million reasons. slay Windu reinstall the game should help

A
Aleksey_. 09.06.20

the same garbage...

N
NoMercy_LilKids 09.06.20

Sanya Good
Do a defragmentation of all disks, reduce the paging file, leave no more than 2GB.
During the game, turn off all not needed background apps.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 09.06.20

Maybe the game uses the insertion. I think it is necessary in this direction to dribble.

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

Sanya Good
Driver normal? and the drivers need to make a priority of launching games with the geforce. perhaps you have with Intel built-in graphics processor run the game.))

M
MiGamer86 09.06.20

Damn, corny for a lot of updates came out which of course require more resources. Just a year ago was discontinued upgrade support for PS3/XBOX360 it is because of a lack of hardware resources.

W
Wraith_Soul 09.06.20

MiGamer86
I think they have understood something?

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

MiGamer86
Yes, there is not the case.. on the PS3 hboks 360 is already really something and the game is not released... and there is a shortage.. of course who wants the old konsolki despite the fact that the game was released 1st on them.. refresh the game when the demand is not as and the extra job because the grandmother they got when people bought))

M
MiGamer86 09.06.20

Fei Fong
The developer there is no problem to throw a content archive for old platforms. It is not in the interest of developer to the platform, but the fact that it won't pull the whole load. Old console at the moment of the game on a new barely pulling the content that was released at that time. I do not say anything about the long runs of the game.
It is the same with weak PC. Their memory (RAM or GPU) are not able to pull the entire volume of add-ons.
PS.: I do not deny that the case may be and the reasons described above. But even the incentive is written that over time, system requirements may change as a result of any change in the program code and game content.

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 09.06.20

Try to disable Punto Switcher, if installed. Helped me.
http://forums.playground.ru/gta_5/tech/sovet_dlya_teh_u_kogo_igra_tormozit_na_moschnom_pk-927695/

A
Anglerfish 09.06.20

Sanya Good
Sanya Good wrote:
Firewood last at all.
That this just may be the reason. If the laptop is old, the same new fire wood on a video card can really slow down because the hardware manufacturers do it on purpose.

Just recently decided doprejte finally, Ryse: Son of Rome (the other games I have much less demanding on hardware), which put the month back to update the wood, and was horrified - the game getcause slowed, it was impossible to play. Then he remembered that the wood on vidyahu recently updated, roll back to my favorite firewood of the late 15th and voila! Again, almost stable 50-55ФПС. However, Ryse didn't... terrible boring with banal plot.

S
Sanya Dobryy 09.06.20

Disks are not fragmented, Punto is not installed, the game just uses the Nvidia graphics card, judging by the amount of video memory in settings. I'll try the older wood to put the page file decrease, then write.

S
Sanya Dobryy 09.06.20

Set the paging file to 2 gig, the game worked without brakes, but began to hang out a few minutes after startup error: the instruction at 0х411d8548 referenced memory at 0х00000000. The memory could not be written.

S
Sanya Dobryy 09.06.20

I tried to put the swap file is 4 gig and 6, the result is the same - to play your character, to drive a car hard, hammered operative and begins to slow down. The game uses 2.8 gig operatives, only the Manager is occupied 95%. Can be somehow forced to lower the settings to low? I heard that somehow you can completely turn off shadows.

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

Anyways sounds like you place in the disk no.. 2, or if the bar operatives 1 kind of ugly.. you can try to do a diagnostic on the RAM.. it is easy and everything is standard. stupidly enter in Yandex.. how to make the diagnosis of RAM.. shouldn't be a problem because of the swap.
Way easier to buy a 4 gig cheapest tipo Samsung in the same yulmart it is famous for the boutiques. the issue price 1T. R

S
Sanya Dobryy 09.06.20

Place on the drive shaft, operative on one plate. To purchase is not an option, going to leave the laptop will stay at home, so it makes no sense.

S
Sanya Dobryy 09.06.20

Updated seven to ten, now the game asks for activation.

S
Sanya Dobryy 09.06.20

Reinstalled the game, anyone know how to seven, not better, not worse. That is only noticed in the Manager, the load on the hard drive at 100%, is this normal? Seven just wasn't paying attention, it is or not.