3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AT_Sagor 09.06.20 03:34 pm

Impressions of the game (Lord of Xulima)

A unit on average and hardcore difficulties how to make think in terms of strengths and weaknesses of the party.
The battle, mostly not simple, but it can be used as soon as you understand the mechanics once it becomes easier to plan attacks, which will facilitate the battle itself. Bosses... just take out the brain - sometimes for hours fighting, that would have made to overcome them, and to pump up the party before the battle has no place.
Graphics and interface design in General, certainly not enthusiasm, but if you are interested in the main character and challenging battles, it will delay the game for a long time.
So the game very much in spite of his unprepossessing appearance.

P. S. Write your opinion, I'd like to know your opinion about this game.
11 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordghostdragon 09.06.20

great game)

v
viktorian85 09.06.20

Good game but no one writes. There are mini-questions:
1. How to open a door in the castle Devonia there is need to say who you serve and who will answer?
2. Where to find the lair of the thieves in Devonia?

V
Vasya Vasin 09.06.20

The game is great but too many questions.Why is the game not minimized?Why the enemies are attacking 2-3 times and your characters only once?Why eternal failures even at the weakest enemy and they always get even when I'm blocking?And as pumped if the enemies on the map a little?In General the game is interesting but clearly not for long.At least the enemies during the transition from one phase to another card and then resurrected to fight as such, not with anyone

A
AT_Sagor 09.06.20

Vasya Vasin
Enemies often attacked due to high speed, and so is almost the entire game if you constantly fight with enemies worthy of the power. Hedgehog back to weak after the long flow, it becomes apparent that they began to attack less, so the difference in speed began to prevail in favor of the player, not enemies.
Chance to hit/miss depends directly on the difficulty of the game. Moreover, I suspect that the chance of going for higher difficulty displayed is not correct, it is caused by unnaturally frequent blunders for such a large percent. Although, in the mathematical world may not like that, and it's all just an illusion.
For pumping on the enemies we should not forget that there are more ambushes. If you survive all the ambushes in the region, will give additional experience for the cleared area.

S
Sergey Shatin 09.06.20

cool guys don't tell me how the island first watched the video I realized the inscriptions on the altars I hate the other text why is that?

R
Rolento 09.06.20

The game unpleasant to play because of the uneven distribution of random variables. It is funny when the probability of 80-90% is converted probability to meet a dinosaur joke. Such decisions of the developers in any case should not be encouraged.

E
Eroppo 09.06.20

Rolento
Something how many times I played - did not notice this the higher the chance, the more often fall, and Vice versa

R
Rolento 09.06.20

viktorian85
1 is the way to 2. Password - norgolkan. If there are problems with the input, switch the interface language.

R
Rolento 09.06.20

eroppo
Try the higher difficulty levels, not to notice them is simply impossible.

E
Eroppo 09.06.20

Rolento
Well, I even now from time to time play on the Veteran - no any serious problems. Mistakes, of course, there are sometimes very annoying, but it is in these chances

s
soulfox 09.06.20

Liked it very much. The plot is flat and uninteresting, the dialogue in the game written by fans and only cause blunders, Yes, boredom.

The graphics in the game for his age is not bad, but the design of units is terrible. Sometimes I look at the icons and admire drawn very nicely! But the models of the enemies and their animations enters into a stupor - some look ridiculous and illogical, others ridiculous, and some awful. Good meshes in the game, I somehow did not noticed, there are just more or less rules, mostly the same slag.

Music is and it is not annoying, but also creates a good atmosphere

Sound - it is bad. The sound units are often annoying, for example some sort of groan of the monster may during the battle the sound in a loop - every 5 seconds you'll hear him moan, the same sound, but still inferior in itself. It eventually starts to irritate.

Gameplay the game is also ambiguous. On the one hand there are quite a lot of games with similar gameplay, but still felt Sulima as something unusual, unique character and unconventional approach to the study of the world. You kind of like can travel around the world, nobody will particularly limit will not be, but to do it you will fail - you just nastuchat on a cap or you have not enough resources or resists to move through difficult terrain. The level design is made so that you can hardly go where you want, probably you will knock to get kicked, and then find out that you had to go to another place and there are mobs you can stand to pump. And overall, the whole game felt this urge for leveling, that would be able to go right quest event. And it's a bit annoying.

Fighting in the game is quite complicated. There is still difficult due to the fact that until you understand how it pumped, you need to buy skill points for money and what works to get someone, you'll probably screw up a little incorrectly cachetes which you will have difficulty with the battles. The enemies here are about the same level of total power, at first, seem difficult, especially when you meet a large number in one battle, and then you start to chew them and then once you found advanced version of these enemies and they are stronger than several times. And then starts the grind - you run through locations, search for enemies that you can stand and sway. This artificial increase in game time and I can't call it a plus for the game.

Not very clear, with secrets and mysteries. They are in the game is difficult and I have not seen. On gameplay they are not much affected. Often for solving puzzles give useful gear or items for sale. Any particularly difficulty they do not and the stumbling block will not. Skill hacking and clearing booby traps is also not much affect gameplay. Without them to open the box by brute force and pass all obstacles ahead, otheriwise later with rest or potions. And skill detection secrets and not much use on the door you will find, and the trigger key opens this door is not illuminated by the skill and find it really difficult to have a real pikselhanting. On the other hand, all these traps, secrets and puzzles - good gameplay and probably dilute this is one of the reasons why players make high scores the game - because it creates a spirit of adventure. But if you wait here, furious and challenging puzzles, then hasten to disappoint you - by, so well as any special originality in them either, it's pretty simple and without frills.
In General, the game pulls somewhere for 6 points out of 10.