3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artur27507 09.06.20 03:35 pm

What is the most useless rune stone in your opinion? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For me personally, Stribog. It does not work!
16 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 09.06.20

If they were useless,they would not have added to the game
Each rune has benefits in one way or another

A
Artur27507 09.06.20

RBunny
The stone itself gives the chance to knock off balance. But how many times I didn't use it, nothing from him, not help the stones to overturn the monster or person.

S
SemenovEgor524 09.06.20

I stones were gathered only because of the Master of Runes,but the most useless is not,as everyone has their own style of play.The player uses stones in their preferences.

R
Raven63 09.06.20

Artur27507
And should not that a broken unit.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 09.06.20

what is the most useless topic on the forum in your opinion?

A
Artur27507 09.06.20

Raven63
Thanks, now I know

A
Artur27507 09.06.20

Winnie-the-Pooh
What to not ask?

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 09.06.20

Artur27507
What, just asking. =)

A
Artur27507 09.06.20

Winnie-the-Pooh
Don't see information in your question.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 09.06.20

Artur27507
Here and I about the same. =)

c
choa 09.06.20

Yes, almost all the runes in the sword useless in addition to specialized. Veles for znakovogo and Chernobog for swordsmen.

A
Artur27507 09.06.20

choa
I used mostly triglavom, sometimes tangible benefits.

I
Inzagiiii 09.06.20

I used to Zor. freezing very good theme

l
lookaway 09.06.20

I put the stones only with the bonus that was on the gun. if, for example , fluff is already +10 to bleeding, why not add another +15, making the chance impressive than just that bit of it. given that it is unlikely that the modifiers can prokat at the same time.

W
Widukind 09.06.20

there is more a matter of aesthetics than utility. Triglav, for example, actually increases the frequency of stuns and it looks funny when the enemy in battle tubeway and holding his head instead to fight. Dazhdbog are generally great, only the effect of burning all the time slips the next shot, which is hard to have time to stop - if not for that, the price would it not. Devan I didn't like it because I don't like bleeding - when the enemy Bodyheat himself, without our participation, and not even see often is that he is already dead. Similar to madder. Chernobog boost attack - this is too stupid and nutralise. But Zorya cool stone, especially if the sword itself already with its own percentage of freezing. Svarog I think it a useful stone, though difficult to explain than it is better Chernobog - just feel better

O
Orthodoxy 20.01.23

They are all useful in principle, at least for creating enchantments with a runemaster.