3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raganrok 09.06.20 03:35 pm

Problems running (Final Fantasy 13)

In General, after a long download (I started pumping the day before the release of the preloading of the incentive) and long unpacking, I was faced with the fact that the game just won't start. That is, nothing was happening. Checked the cache - all normal. Wood also. Since the game was released just a few hours ago, it is very difficult to find any info about it. Anyone have similar problem?

PS I got some error APPCRASH library kernelbase.dll in this case, it helped disabling the DEP executable.

P. S. S. With DEP hire me, that's the only reason steam the overlay does not pass. By the way, manage tolerably well, though there are some schools, such as the fact that Esc works like Alt+F4, instantly leaving the Desk.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGameboy2012 09.06.20

Damn, the game only does that runs and throws, runs and throws, and no, DEP does not help, you fucking Square...

F
Fagot 09.06.20

I have one everything is fine with the game? Starts first time, brakes, lags, artifacts, etc no.

About the Esc: this is a feature in all PC versions of FF, that is an immediate exit. And to get into main menu you need to put the game on pause and press BACK (On the controller that the keyboard do not know).

UPD:

Iron - I got it 3 years ago:D
Video GeForce 555m 2 gig RAM - 4 gig processor - Core i-5 2.90.
I just did not know what could be the initiator of all the problems in 40% of the players.

r
raganrok 09.06.20

No, you're not alone) But stimovsky forums such problems emerge constantly. 40% of players some trouble starting, lags and brakes. Personally, I helped to run the game disabling Dep. But the overlay doesn't work. Ie to make screenshots to read a manual does not work, that is not convenient.

Waiting for the patch that will correct the mistakes.

S
Sinpro 09.06.20

the game works like a clock, none of the patch does not fix the crooked iron(weak or soft)

r
raganrok 09.06.20

Sinpro
I do not agree. My iron is above the official recommended system requirements. With the software, too, everything is fine, all games run and play without a problem, like clockwork.

The problem in the game, i.e. the curved port.

F
Fagot 09.06.20

And by the way, you can read more: what is DEP?

r
raganrok 09.06.20

Pace
DEP - data execution prevention. In short, it checks the content of the operatives and prevents the execution of malicious code. A sort of security feature.

And if you have to disable DEP for the start of the game, it is another dig at the people who made the port.

D
Dmitriy Grishkov 2 09.06.20

how to disable DEP

r
raganrok 09.06.20

Dmitry Grishkov 2
Because it was possible and Google, but so be it: go to start-control panel-system-advanced system settings-performance-settings-data execution prevention (tab)-tick on the second option and add the executable to the list.

UPD. Using GeDoSaTo fashion managed to run the game in 1080 + the overlay. The game will visitsa, lag, fps drops from 60 to 20 then back up periodically and generally crashes, but can play.

M
Megaledenec 09.06.20

It seems to have disabled DEP and GeDoSaTo downloaded,but still does not start(in educate in the settings everything seems correctly placed(but as soon as click the shortcut of FF,he is che ship,and then it doesn't

T
Tindomerel 09.06.20

I have a pirate and fly on a comp 10 years ago...but the license went,flew with the installation.....

M
Mitsu Rju 09.06.20

In the 13th Finalke., Don't know how in the licensed versions, not tested.
But in the Repack, there is a problem is this:
The slightly curved run of the game, if you are running the game from the shortcut, the game crashes immediately.,
A Crash or later during the game.
Because some people believe for example the optimum and the best.,
Resolution screen 1280x800, But some monitors don't support that screen resolution, so it is often be crashes, because the system is trying to protect from freezing and other problems.
Therefore it is better to make the launch through the launcher., Located in the game directory.
Commonly referred to (FFXiiiLauncher.exe)
So as in most cases the launcher is in English, then in the picture below the explanation itself:
1. Figure-change to Full Screen Display Mode, it means full screen.
To put the necessary screen resolution.,
Note: Some monitors do not have the permissions that are in stock launcher.. Set only supported by your monitor resolution.
And in some versions there is no support for other language settings., So put English
2. The second photo shows the Resolution of drop shadows and anti-Aliasing.
If set low, it for speed games.
To set the maximum for quality., Don't forget that if you set 4096, Then RAM and graphics memory will be consumed more. Not to mention 8192
So put to start to a minimum for accurate launch.
Smoothing is not for everybody.
3. The shows tick, what would more do not recall the settings.
If you have not run and crashes the game., the tick is better not to put.

My work machine for some indicators are not the best and outdated, but finalka starts and goes without any lags and problems.
Although until recently there was a monitor that didn't support the resolution required., And the game would not load.

m
montiKGame 09.06.20

I downloaded the game on steam. Launched when you press Start Game, the Launcher simply takes and reboots the system requirements of normal support. Someone said to turn off DEP didn't help. and is the same problem with all versions of FF. Help and then wants to play:)

r
raganrok 09.06.20

montiKGame
Ohh, and for a long time it was)

Honestly, I don't know more ways to fix these schools: try mod gedosico, I poured it here. From a friend due to the resolution of 1366*768 the game crashes, it seems to be gedosico it started and passed