3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
ToperH 09.06.20 03:36 pm

LVL to invade (Dark Souls 3)

I do not understand at what level is online?(steam version)
I 125, to invade a very long time.Watch VIDOS X2,where people invade on a CD, for 2 -3 people to host.
29 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gold-man 09.06.20

For each of your locations to others. 125 is a lot for a randomly invades, only the last Loki procat.

R
Rooough 09.06.20

At this level, playing on ng+. All pvp-Xia the location pantyfik Sullivan, or on the wall Latrice. Need vtorgaetsya during the passage, not after. Because if the player killed the boss, it will not invade.

S
SimplyTheCat 09.06.20

ToperH
And in the Covenant consist of? I heard it is best to intrude it turns out being in any Covenant, but there is kind of like the different covenants in different locations and different levels

W
Went181 09.06.20

If you are in oku - LVL great too.
If you signs - XS than you have a problem, signs a lot.

T
ToperH 09.06.20

sinobido
for CMOS. Want to invade. What LVL more online?

R
Rooough 09.06.20

ToperH
20-30 LVL, the Covenant of Farron, the location Path of the victims, the fire was an Unfinished fortress , LVL 40-50 Covenant Faithful Aldrich, location Iritel, fire Pantyfik Sullivan. Due to covenants on these lokah going to the main crowd, there are all sorts, the members of the Covenant, the dark spirits, insane spirits, gantry etc.

T
ToperH 09.06.20

Rooough
that would not create a separate topic,tell me what weapon is best used for riposte? . In addition to two-handed and UGS

D
Devill666 09.06.20

ToperH
grab the hornet ring and all. or do as I do. wear in the second slot, something like ax of the Czech Republic and after bet me. and Bay

T
ToperH 09.06.20

Rooough
Rooough
I am now 30 LVL are the unfinished fortress ,waiting for the intrusion. Invades me Celik with a set of guards and a giant sword, the black knight. WTF?

R
Rooough 09.06.20

ToperH
The difference of intrusion 10 levels, and get 30+ level sword and Seth is very simple. Before you kill the boss, you will vtorgaetsya, but if killed vtorgaetsya you'll be able to those who are not killed. Until the Covenant don't kill the boss.

T
ToperH 09.06.20

Rooough
Not fair goes,I invade people with good and chiseled arms,estus more than me,fire +5 ))
I intrude only to the hosts who have 1-2 of a friendly phantom)

R
Rooough 09.06.20

ToperH
The difference is +-10 levels and where did you get it turning? All honestly, during the invasion of estus is divided into two, the owner of ectasy all. If the fight is not fair, run to the mobs and wait for reinforcements.

T
ToperH 09.06.20

Rooough
well, like I have half an hour hacking at the opponent, guy drinks 1 estus and he has full HP =(
and the damage you can see,barely beat the opponent, and my combos minus half HP.

R
Rooough 09.06.20

ToperH
It's probably just a cheater, but maybe he was fucked up in isn and damage, ignore FTC and willifest. Speaking of turning down regular titanite to +3 +4 at LVL 30, is the norm.

D
Dekster Morgan 09.06.20

ToperH
There are people which spices are in the game at the 1st level or APA just need to nizkourovnevoj pvp features. Then to brutally bend and humiliate people like you.
Specifically, this is Black knight sword to farm easily, in the same Way Victims.
Guardians of the abyss is also a pretty easy boss - that's you and Bron'ka.
But I'm sure the guy went even further - in Errfile ring on the stamina, life, was kutal endurance, Havel's ring made ring with the Hornet picked up in Forgotten Graves. That's not Kotz its almost your attacks.
And maybe chitak was.

W
WeMadeIt 09.06.20

Dude above has a point. You do level 40 blade of chaos, hornet, chain prisoner, the lion, and karthus. By the way, consider sharpening. For example, if you have a gun for 10 to the guys who have less than 8 you will not invade . Those who are on 5 a maximum of one point is 2. Up to level 60 max sharpening 6 and 3, respectively.
Up to level 40 lo of the invasion, before and after 70, the average stage of the game. More than 70 and 120 is already Anor Londo and the Pontiff. But at this level have not invaded, pvp purely on the appeal.
Forgot, if you have ring + 2 or 1, to the dude with the usual rings you will not get. Personal advice, do not move the bar, level 60, all the fun here.

R
Rubicon696 09.06.20

WeMadeIt wrote:
Forgot, if you have ring + 2 or 1, to the dude with the usual rings you will not get.
About machmaking level rings (ring + 2 or 1)... unable to provide proof. Something little hard to believe in it.

W
WeMadeIt 09.06.20

Rubicon696
The proof is there, where I've asked. And everyone speaks differently, logically it should work, but not the fact.

D
Dekster Morgan 09.06.20

Yesterday confuse and inject Twinkie to tear ass low level.
In the marshes just wiped running through floors. When I got the sword, shield and ring, went to start and Locke were shown to be in Blue of a Way is useful for health - invaded directly from Wordt, torn to shreds just. Then a few hosts that I bent, I was called as a Blue Sentinel.

T
ToperH 09.06.20

Dexter Morgan
you're 20th level the game went?
or through other armor poskidyvali?