3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GORE2010 09.06.20 03:36 pm

Giving the Season Pass? [is the answer] (BioShock Infinite)

Who litsuha explain that the season pass gives you and how to put that in the game menu downloaded content label is not active
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
suprast1n 09.06.20

If you have it then there is, activate is not necessary. And downloadable content is already out?

v
vad231437 09.06.20

Downloadable content not yet published. Will be a few plot additions, which, apparently, will be launched from this menu, then it is activated. Currently available so-called DLC the first day, which includes clothes, gold skins for weapons, higher damage pistols and machine guns and elixirs for leveling.

G
GORE2010 09.06.20

thanks for the reply, everything is clear

B
BatyaVdote2 09.06.20

Will be a few topical additions
To be precise, all 4. Cartoon not, well and good.

G
GORE2010 09.06.20

then the question arises , and all the DLC with the season pass free or only the first

S
Synthered 09.06.20

GORE2010
all three

v
vad231437 09.06.20

GORE2010

In this sense the Season Pass to get all DLC at a wholesale price and not bothered every time. DLC Season Pass - not free (with the exception of the first edition disc of the game from 1C), just pay once and the price is lower than if you take the supplements separately.

L
Leonn_ID 09.06.20

there are times when Elizabeth is trying to revive the horse
and another point on a square where a riot erupted
where are they? or will be in the DLC?

a
alec miller 09.06.20

Leonn_ID
I don't expect dude....the time with the horse from the old demo....other moments,such as where Elizabeth creates from items round the fiery alloy and other pieces is an early version of the game.Now, these moment either removed or reworked.Remember the episode from earlier version,where Elizabeth and Booker entered the store.The girl still wears the head of Lincoln.After you receive the Nightingale and Eliza says Booker did not give it to him.This point with these words is already present in the game,but they are in another place and standing at the Elevator.So in DLS probably more will be,but anything is possible)

p
pavloalex 09.06.20

...I bought the season pass separately through QIWI,all paid off,if the game is to click right mouse and go to downloadable content,then I have it,but if you have links to the game go to itemadditions,it does not appear as purchased and written price.That hurt how to see his presence in the game really and see just what I bought and he installed?The game litsuha-jewel box.

F
Fitterr 09.06.20

pavloalex
The downloadable content has not yet emerged. Will be a few plot additions, which, apparently, will be launched from this menu, then it is activated. Currently available so-called DLC the first day, which includes clothes, gold skins for weapons, higher damage pistols and machine guns and elixirs for leveling. Post vad231437
You bought a need thing:) Now you wait.

p
pavloalex 09.06.20

Fitterr
...why it is not reflected in the store as purchased,if it is in the downloads?

T
The Punk 09.06.20

pavloalex
in the steam store? Perhaps due to the fact that the version of 1C, it happens. It would work.

E
Erick Hartman 09.06.20

People , I may be blunt , but explain - I took the version in the box with the seasson pass .The question is : DLS , which will be for me free or just cheaper ?

v
vad231437 09.06.20

Erick Hartman

Free.

p
pavloalex 09.06.20

Does anyone know when there will be additions to the game?Bought separately the incentive,the game was,but for second time I want to see something new,beyond what is already paid for.

E
EthanRom 09.06.20

pavloalex
No one is aware of in the course.

V
Vaas Montenegro 09.06.20

this DLC is the Golden pistol and machine gun clothes at the beginning of may I will add another thread th

R
Roman Kerimov 09.06.20

that is ,if the incentive I'll buy the season pass to Rainbow Six Siege ,I will give the game itself already paid the current DLS or DLS to the game ?

D
DaeMan610 09.06.20

Roman Karimov
only DLS