3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zheka Stokalskiy 09.06.20 03:36 pm

Change the time of day. (Mad Max)

Help solve the problem , does not change the time of day. You need to pass the mission to get a V8
(need to talk to the Raven racer , and this is possible only at night because during the day he rides somewhere)
It is possible to do something that would have been the night?
9 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 09.06.20

How did you check that the day time not happening? She's not there instantly occurs...

Z
Zheka Stokalskiy 09.06.20

Ilya233
rode for a very long time has passed everything! absolutely everything but not the story , you need ukrasti crow his car but its a day no need to come in the night
but the night and nastala

I
Ilya233 09.06.20

Wih Stokalski
Strange... the First of such a bug hear. A restart of the game did not help?

Z
Zheka Stokalskiy 09.06.20

Ilya233
I have a couple of days trying to come up with something

I
Ilya233 09.06.20

Wih Stokalski
Maybe the game will try to reinstall? Conservation must remain, so that rules all

d
dimon-alfa 09.06.20

just stupid on the map to chase the side effects or perform different or race or place of profit scoured and eventually the night will come. So 2 times had to do for the game. And so day and night change with time.

P
PeroAlxp 09.06.20

I just stood there and watched as the sun goes across the sky. Beautiful sight to be honest. Was standing there at the Raven. From time to time ran to the benches and stared into the distance. By real time I noticed that the night has come after 30 minutes or so.

t
tourent 09.06.20

upgrade fortresses doing time in 12 hours

E
Eremite_City 09.06.20

In the game white nights! It is necessary to follow the headlights: included - so night!