3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pipis9ndr 09.06.20 03:36 pm

Question for the pumping system (For Honor)

Hello! Someone has already leveled a character to level 20 and was level 1 with wreaths(took first, reputation first)? When I took level 20 with wreaths what's next? You become a Golden wreath(reputation 2) for example, or what? few did not understand the system he took a silver wreath but too lazy again to 20 to pump to check if you want for others to play. I really hope that this system does not copy call of dute mw1-3
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BattleNecromant 09.06.20

Hi. Yesterday he to resume 1 reputation, but roughly understand what happens next. Don't know, the Golden wreath will be or double, but the reputation will rise. There is a gear opening on the 4th level of reputation, that is already 80 level character. In short it's like overwatch with 100-mi levels (when you go to 101лвл give you 1лвл with an asterisk), but there is a sense from pumping. In any case, the game is not completed yet, and it seems to me that yubisofty will add, modify something and after the game. At least I hope so.

S
SayCey 09.06.20

In statistics you can see the level 1-20, then 1 wreath (levels 21-40), then the second wreath (41-60 level), etc. to the 10th

B
BattleNecromant 09.06.20

dumbfound
To be precise, it is not the second wreath, a wreath with the number 2 instead of LVL of the hero.

G
Goinsane 09.06.20

pipis9ndr
the higher the reputation level, the better things fall. I while saw only the usual gray stuff (1-20) and blue rare (21-40).

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Goinsane
pipis9ndr
the higher the reputation level, the better things fall. I while saw only the usual gray stuff (1-20) and blue rare (21-40).
All right. Bethke was a list of up to 10 levels of Prestige. It will then increase, XS. Developed like saying that pumping is not operating in duel 1×1, 2×2. Only in dominion mode.

G
Goinsane 09.06.20

pumping does not work only in customtag, that is, in the games created by man. In 1x1, 2x2, 4x4 (dominion) it works - you earn experience, gold dripping, the clothes fall.
In the PTA for me worked only mode 1на1 against bots constantly after the bout fell out the message that, say, now we are unable to process your stats, but as soon as sruzu-_-.

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Goinsane
I mean, the skill of the character, i.e. the type no matter how pumped weapons and armor of the Persians, in duel mode, they are disabled in order to equalize the chances beginners and experienced players. Is it not so?

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

alex_us72
Yes.

G
Goinsane 09.06.20

alex_us72
then I had to write that and talents in duels there:)

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

Goinsane
Yes.

z
zhigalin 09.06.20

Did I understand correctly that the coins give the same number for victory or defeat in the round(4 on a 4-to 30 coins for example),and generally as will be implemented a reward(experience and coins) in the release?And how to do a parry(not block) to Joss xbox?SPS.

D
DimakSerpg 09.06.20

zhigalin In the release can be done differently, say losing 15 coins, win 30..

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

I'm a little confused by the skill system and leveling. The game tries to find approximately the rank of the opponent (screen in the spoiler). On what principle selects? Or is it a General statistics or statistics on the most dressed character?
As it were not so, I say nazidatel and learned to play with one Persian and he is already LVL 100 (for example). And I decided another play which is the 1st of ur. and in General they did not play. Me and Nuba will be full to quit to prosharenny?

I hope you understand what I mean, in this chaotic message)

Spoiler

a
alex_us72 09.06.20

Zaba22
Yeah, me too, this moment is not yet clear.

G
Goinsane 09.06.20

Zaba22
plus, he thought about it, but did not understand.

D
Doomshfaft 09.06.20

Zaba22
Given that the game first picks the players and then asks for a choice - so be it.
Most likely is taken into account overall stats, ranking and something tells me that the first fight with the bot in qualifying for access to the online game means something.