3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WatashiWaDesu 17.10.19 08:37 pm

The duration of the game (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I saw screenshots where players have put the time spent in the game, where to find it? Just curious to know how did you clear the campaign
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 17.10.19

on the website social club find the game and open statistics

R
Rolemanser 17.10.19

WatashiWaDesu
There is not only a campaign mode takes, for example, I scored on is ridiculous and more than a week were engaged only in hunting animals for crafting all the bags, well and tasks of strangers, then day 4 was hunting legendary animals.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 17.10.19

WatashiWaDesu
I took 3 months (and not all of them)), playing hours on 2-3 evenings. and Yes, it is extremely foolish on ridiculous one to go. how much I am opposed to all these OpenFileDialog, but here it is presented so competently that just enjoying the game.

S
Sorento NSK 17.10.19

I still play the campaign mode does not touch, hunt, searching for the bandits ' camps and just enjoying the open world)))

N
Norm112 17.10.19

To platinum 3 medals is not enough.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 17.10.19

Norm112
6 days and 22 hours - this means that the game you spent 166 hours. Statistics shows your play time, not how many days you played it at all.

k
kolinmah 06.03.21

Sorento NSK
Still playing?

S
Sorento NSK 06.03.21

kolinmah
abandoned for a while, but yes, still chapter 2 hangs, but what?)

k
kolinmah 06.03.21

Sorento NSK
I decided to play the second one. By the way, where is the time in the game? I press the viola, I see only money, I don’t see the clock.

S
Sorento NSK 06.03.21

kolinmah
I have a curling iron game. In general, if you have a pocket watch, then you can watch it there)