3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEN63RUSS 09.06.20 03:38 pm

Released a new driver for AMD (Resident Evil 7)

released a new driver for AMD,we can be better in the game..with the lag
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksim Marshrut 09.06.20

DEN63RUSS
DEN63RUSS wrote: we can be better in the game..with the lag
I hope that lags will be more colorful?
Better install the driver and accomplish your goal - how's it going?

D
DEN63RUSS 09.06.20

shake here,put unsubscribe

A
ABRAScovyy 09.06.20

I have changed nothing. R7 360.

D
DEN63RUSS 09.06.20

Yes garbage,also unchanged

A
ABRAScovyy 09.06.20

In csgo with enabled Chill normal fps, and that before was 40-50. In reliv became available to record sound 320. More I did not notice the change.

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

What do you expect. if this is the type of fix)) is in the previous was added to Resident Evil 7
Changes)

Radeon Software Shop 17.1.2

Support
Conan® Exiles Beta
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Wildlands Beta

Solved problems
Change hours of memory with a Radeon Wattman with more than one display connected may cause the memory clock to periodically get stuck at their minimum setting or toggle between min and max ranges periodically causing a flickering display.
Diablo®III may occur smoke or light effects can be distorted when using DirectX®9 API.
Some applications may experience intermittent or random crashing in run time in atidxx64.dll.
FIFA®17 can occur black screen at startup when using Hybrid Graphics or system configuration AMD PowerXpress.
Watch_Dogs®2 may experience intermittent crash the game after a long periods of the game on some 300 series Radeon RX.
Paragon ™ may experience flickering or profile previews of the pages after changing the graphics settings when using multi GPU.
Forza Horizon 3 may crash or application hang with Blizzard, Mountain DLC some some products Radeon GCN.