3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 09.06.20 03:39 pm

A bit about the game (Street Warriors Online)

Hello!

The people who want to start with the fact that the game sucked hard!
A lot of bugs, glitches, flaws...
Graphics - shit! Even on the highest settings...
The characters are not drawn at all! Well the male characters, but women could and draw as follows... I'm even afraid to call this character a female! It's more some guy pumped her chest... and the hair on the head is generally a PPC, some icicles standing and transparent in places...
Search games is generally a purchase. I sat looking at this search for about 10 minutes, there were another 4 brow in expectation of a miracle and those in a moment left the place... Well, I decided to try with bots, connected bots to the game, hit start... it started to countdown from 60 seconds... Reached 0, the window to start the fight or off... clicked start, go download maps... the map is loaded, we could hear the sounds of the street, something was moving, drops from the ceiling dripping, but neither my character, no bots appeared In... and I played it... And I tried to do it an hour... even some times I restarted the game...
PS the videos on YouTube of this game I once liked, even the graphics seemed pretty... downloaded - disappointed...
0 Comments
Sort by: