3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.06.20 03:39 pm

People say that the game is extremely demanding. Is this true? (Resident Evil 7)

People say that the game is very demanding and not optimized. Freezes over freezes, lags and crashes( Really all that? On all computers slows down? It turns out to wait for patches and torrent edition!
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rachel Potato Face 09.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Quite the contrary, the game is well optimized.

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

My game does not lag, only one problem - in a large mansion, a memory leak occurs until the crash of the system. I hope will correct

p
pavloalex 09.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
On my config vigorous flight, all on ultra.
Did not see the problems.

s
saa0891 09.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
People say that the game is very demanding and not optimized
Demanding on VRAM (you have 4Gb or more) if you put textures to high or very high,and so optimise normal.

D
D0c_81 09.06.20

all of the bucket depends on the OS with wood, VR - no offers to play, so on average komputere will go fine!) (tested) PS:And patches and fixes will still be...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.06.20

saa0891
It would be like yesterday's beta For Honor, where the optimization is over perfect, when in 4k resolution on ultra settings in a rigid network mixes fps with 63 dipped only to 61, it would be just happiness and subject to purchase. Now the greatest optimization in the Witcher 3, the Duma, and For Honor. So there don grafon high and to hang on many hours. And like a soap textures require 4Gb or more? I don't understand. And it is, perhaps even what the Full HD( On super huge resolutions and that more than likely will request. Me why it again the last mob I remember, where one soapy, oiled Opera, and requires a bunch of titans! The benefit of using the latest paceway performance excellent rose. Although he looked like in the mafia for a resident came out good Sweet Fx, which gives good picture clarity. How much in terms of passing it? And then for 12-15 hours as you do not want to take. It's one thing when you was the Witcher 3 and all its add-ons (190 hours), Deus Ex - MD (67 hours), Lark's last (36 hours), just coast 3 (52 hours), Home front 2 and its complement (47 hours). Therefore, if the resident can stay in the campaign mode at least hours at 25, then you can buy. She told me something like one of my favorite movies.

P
PlayLogitech 09.06.20

re7 as two drops of water similar to alien isolation in terms of fps, no problems on the gtx 780 did not notice, but the high shade pulls

B
BloodRayT 09.06.20

FX 8350 8 GB of RAM 2 GB 650ti running on 1920x1080 all the average fps in the area 43-47

K
KaZzuiR 09.06.20

on my bucket core 2 quad q8400, 4gb ram, GTX 770 after a few minutes the game crashes with a complaint of lack of memory, although the fps below 60 is not supplying

K
Krrrva 09.06.20

standards optimize, but the game eats more than 8 gig of RAM

g
gloccc 09.06.20

In the game the main problem is the leak of memory . At medium textures and high shadows at the mansion eats RAM is almost 4 gig . With high textures the game starts to eat more than four gigs , about five . So if you have RAM 4 gig , you can afford only medium textures .

G
Ghostwildlands 09.06.20

Tell me on what settings will the game..AMD Athlon x4 860K 3.7 Ghz,Gigabyte Geforce GTX 960 2048Gb GDDR 5