3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
a_noob_is 09.06.20 03:39 pm

A break of the block (For Honor)

Is it possible to predict a Penetration unit which is tied to the X button, there is like lights up icon Breaking, but it happens at the same time with a break or do you leave?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flavius Eugenius 09.06.20

Contra a quick tap on the X

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

need dramatically press the X button, when you pressed the button X.
Dodge not real. it so happens that before the enemy presses X and does not get to you.

a
a_noob_is 09.06.20

Flavius Eugenius
Zaba22
It turns out I hit later, but the enemy after that will be stunned or just interrupt his attack? This is what I was missing, and the guy with the shield slow to Dodge, and if you punch it, especially the bitch with two knives as you begin to poke from all sides, still poisoning.

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

maksik.ussd
When you break the block icon appears and I have to catch you Then press X. the enemy a little contusion and discarded not far away. If you learn the counter measures to be taken against H. it is 80% of victory)

a
a_noob_is 09.06.20

Zaba22
Okay, thank you. This is the only moment which is annoying in boevka. Although the possibility of the rage mode still did not understand until the end, they're kind of independent character, although it was written in shocks become blocked , and their opponents quiet block.

Z
Zaba22 09.06.20

maksik.ussd
Furious strikes is not prerevenue usually if, during the backswing you hit the shot will be interrupted half way.

M
Mamosha 09.06.20

double tap x on it