3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nullan2 09.06.20 03:39 pm

Blacksmith tools (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is a quest from the master of armor, where the discovery of the tools on Undvika it'll make you mega armor (so about himself said NPC), so where is this abode of the tools?
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nekit9401 09.06.20

This abode is on the Skellige island Undvik. Only question now here's what I found on that island need the smithy, but tools there, looked everywhere, but can not find, can someone tell me where they are?

UPD. Tools found tell in case someone else falls into a stupor at this point. The forge itself is not in the house (as I thought), and the cave that is nearby. If you face the sign of rapid movement, the cave is on the right. In the cave you need to beat the LVL 26 Troll. After I'm done with the Troll instruments can be picked up in the chest in the same cave.

N
Nullan2 09.06.20

Nekit9401
Thanks a lot, helped:)

K
KrivedkaTV 09.06.20

Nekit9401
Show me on the map where this cave is, please =)

N
Nekit9401 09.06.20

KrivedkaTV
Here's the location of that cave. She is on the island of Undvik (if roughly speaking, to the left of the biggest and main island) the Cave is located to the right of the sign of rapid movement, as seen in the screenshot.

Spoiler

O
Oneneo123 09.06.20

Guys,help pliz.Started heart of stone with the data offered by the developer,maybe as all the old data of the passage of the main part stung brother starting a new game.The problem is that to craft a snake or Ophir I need the master armorer and his tools on skellige,and to get there I don't know how now.I doomed?

F
FallenGhost 09.06.20

Oneneo123
Stone hearts rune Master may like to create it all.

If not - can download save from section cheats with a single story line Wild hunt.