3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 09.06.20 03:40 pm

Long War 2 - training psionics (XCOM 2)

In this fashion to pump my psi-agents? In the psi-lab can only recruit to do the first stage Psionik, and then what? In battle, they do not swing, already killed 20-30 enemies and all of the first level. Back to the lab, as stated in the description of mod, they can't put there just recruits with no skills taking. How to pump?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0nsul 09.06.20

Understood. This is a bug caused by editing of configs. Psionic agent gains experience in battle, making icon Increase, but that would increase his rank (and to choose a new ability) you need to put it in the psi-lab.

H
Hirok 09.06.20

K0nsul
Oh dibilizm.

v
vaaaana 09.06.20

K0nsul
so it turns out that they are impossible to train? somehow you can fix?

K
K0nsul 09.06.20

vaaaana
I have to correct a bug not a button for Improving, but in the original long war 2 without additional mods and the edit button is Increase appears as you complete quests or killing enemies. Another thing is that by clicking on this button will show you just the available skills, but upgrade them immediately you can not. You have Increased the Psionik to cram into the psi-lab, choose a skill and only then, after 6 days, he will be able to learn and be ready for further earning experience in battle.

v
vaaaana 09.06.20

K0nsul
I have stood long options without additional mods, button the increase was in the barracks hanging sign to Psionik, but nothing by a soldier or laboratory can do nothing.And here is how to cram fighter in the lab, if the slot for training inactive?

K
K0nsul 09.06.20

vaaaana
To put the scientist in the first slot?

v
vaaaana 09.06.20

K0nsul
there is a scientist. I have 2 Psionik, both with the increase, literally just got back from a mission (the second one) and managed one has to put into training (and two slots, the second remains inactive). but I'm not sure how I did it.
After restarting the game - the second slot is activated and a second operative went to school...
In General thanks for the clarification, understood.
PS. this is the only forum where I found this problem)

K
K0nsul 09.06.20

vaaaana
But not for that. The second slot is activated by the upgrade of the laboratory.