3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meagarry 17.10.19 08:37 pm

Checkpoint return PS? (Tom Clancy's The Division 2)

No one noticed, the enemies can regain the control point? Like captured one, now it is back enemy. Bug or is it normal?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mihail Golohvast 17.10.19

meagarry
if the points do not put the resources, enemies can squeeze it back after LVL 30 all the machine of a point on the map press the Tusk

M
Metis163 17.10.19

Michael Holocuast
Thanks for the awesome spoiler!

T
TIMetal 17.10.19

Metis163
This has already been said, it seems even themselves developed, so relax

M
Mihail Golohvast 17.10.19

Metis163
this is from the developers themselves in 4 commercials this infa was)))

J
John Mullins 17.10.19

ie, have several times the same safe zone to beat it back? in the first part of this was not

s
shadowclonejutzu 17.10.19

John Mullins
capture points slowly on втир5, there's then something to add interesting points when on the world shooting 4 or 5 goes

B
Bodmen 17.10.19

people, it's what you get, how much points do not capture (even after I passed tusks) they still can capture? and the perfectionist in me is not happy

B
Bodmen 17.10.19

then what is the point to capture point, if they are taking it back? I do not understand what for this vicious circle. I'm already in the 5th global stage.

U
Unviz 17.10.19

And you three activity first make that to this point belong to (thin red band from the point to the nearest activity). And then capture.

M
Marsj 17.10.19

Bodmen
Game in infinity, as the modes of the pipeline Division.

B
BlackTigerTK 17.10.19

Bodmen
For example, to get components for crafting holsters hand:-) In the 5th patch will make as a reward for the capture points 3-4 levels including the receipt of drawings.