3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1zlZver 09.06.20 03:40 pm

Quest pillar - bug (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

Quest with Monolith:
In order to take the job, you need to find a squad of monolith.
It is located just South of the SAM Volkhov. Come to the Leader of the Bum, agree to talk with stalkers. To successfully complete the Quest, you must have a good relationship with one of the factions.

So, go to the leader of duty - Lieutenant Colonel schulge. If you did everything correctly, he must agree to shelter monolith. Take squad of duty and returns to the fanatics.
Then look interesting picture of how the monolith takes the oath of duty and this mission is over.

Gathered all the documents on the Jupiter factory and on the way to
the Yanov station, I went to the monolith took the quest from the Drifter. Then I took the quest Pripyat-1, Check point
B28. Went to Shulgi was kroil for monolith.
Shulga gave the go-ahead and 2 dolgovtsev. Shulga I didn't give PDA of Morgan. I told him before he gave the CCP the General and handed flint
Shulga and he gave the nod.
In short, by coming to the Tramp instead of the oath I saw
as monolith shot dolgovskaya recruiters.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SR3M 09.06.20

1zlZver
Maybe the game itself? And if CCP do you have Morgan's, try to give it away....

S
SR3M 09.06.20

1zlZver
http://ru.stalker.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%92%D1%8B%D0%B6%D0%B8%D0%B2%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B9_%C2%AB%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%82%C2%BB

1zlZver 09.06.20

Leonid Naumets
I sold it

1zlZver 09.06.20

In the first version of the game, sometimes happens a bug: once GG comes with the recruiters at the direction of the leader, the Tramp and his men deal with recruiters. Dialogue with the Tramp after that was impossible.
How to fix it then?
I have 1.6.02