3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EkbMazaFaka 11.06.20 08:49 pm

The Passage Of X3 Terran Conflict (X3: Reunion)

I don't understand how to pass the mission for Terran where you have to pretend to be a merchant and deliver 200 units. Calladine Organski in the military sector.
33 Comments
Sort by:
r
renu 11.06.20

The passage of some missions:
http://x3tc.ru/x3_forum/?tid=171

E
EkbMazaFaka 11.06.20

as in the above skazano mission to get 200 units. Calladine?

e
eda1985 11.06.20

Buy 200 units of allegiane and carry it on a cargo ship to a military Outpost and all.

E
EkbMazaFaka 11.06.20

And where to buy it?!

_
_BOEVIK_ 11.06.20

if I am not mistaken then telavive plants

e
eda1985 11.06.20

Yes, there is in the sector of Large Exchange

L
Lelek1987 11.06.20

Sorry, not quite on the topic but found no where else pristoit.
Flying through a pirate sector (near the Triumph Brenon or sector to the South) on the Sciron got a message from Argon that somewhere yaks (or pirates) was boarded organski Titanium. Reported his number. Please provide information on the fate of the crew and ship for a fee.

Has anyone received similar? What to do? Where to find the ship?
Is patch 2.5.

a
asid78 11.06.20

Lelek1987-
I have received the current hell knows where to look

a
asid78 11.06.20

who needs the saved game for Terran X3 Terran conflict ???
there is more than one hundred ships from a dozen stations started Missa about hacks and a few surprises ;)))) денег70 with extra lemons.Only need abgreyd game to 2.5

a
asid78 11.06.20

please help !!!!What to do to get the HQ?????

V
Valera.v 11.06.20

It is necessary to have a rating of harrows 8(knight king)and above,then saletell boronski in any sector there will be boronski Dolphin not exactly seem to remember pilot's name is(Mahi MA) he will tell you what to do and begins a mission to obtain headquarters.

a
asid78 11.06.20

Valera.in
so this is the mission CanonScan node???

a
asid78 11.06.20

you passed the mission?? can I put the save game ???

a
asid78 11.06.20

damn these Hacks to kill in the mission in the story the Latest Rage was told there would be a couple of curveto :((( and there is such a mess wrapped up dumb words !!!!!! .............
at least five carvetop I do not say for a trifle!! one felled and place him a couple of FUN and HOW THIS TS or TL to protect GEE-GEE-GEE despite the fact that my Boreas and Osaka Narok it does not cling and is protected by reytenge from padamu Teladi immediately to Streicher fell
ANYONE HELP???????

V
Valera.v 11.06.20

I got to go with Osaka,Deimos,and the split Panther.Osaka put between the Eastern gate and the centre of the sector and gave the order (to protect position) as the Osaka slow to sense from it not much, but all know that the Hauck pounces on anything that moves a certain strike she'll take.Deimos ordered to attack large ships (i.e. haakskih corvettes) ,to protect the whale Borovskoy hard speed is inferior,but the split Panther speed suitable 121m/s on it and I was defending the transport,the tactic is simple obviously reveal the m3 and corvettes moving in the direction of transport that I am defending do not wait until they arrive treat them to intercept the main thing is not to let them near t, can't knock the weapon I'm going to RAM Corvette 3 the shields will hold and there until the next RAID Hauck,they will recover M4 and M5 haakskih not so bad but in large quantities are dangerous for transportation,the only drawback of a Panther from nose weapons to not shoot as Deimos so near TL being on Panther not worth firing all guns and try to shoot only with the forward turrets .Two ore mines that TL will go for a set from flying out of the Eastern gates are at the top sector and more specifically the first mine coordinates 28.8 km 3.13 km 56.9 km ,the second -10.4 km 56.6 km -3.81 that's half the trouble, but the third flint mine -55.3 km -1.85 km -30.0 km far from the Eastern gate will be here tugovato here for a while and luck is necessary.Even if Hauck and destroy TL which protect anything terrible immediately from the Eastern gate will take off another, the most important thing is not to destroy it
and that rating will lose the race which TL, and so will be until then until the mine.So I took the can who and different.

g
ggg bobr 11.06.20

and at what station we need to go to repair the ship??? Damn it all flew can not find!!! (((

a
asid78 11.06.20

on verify or he catapults you in space in a spacesuit has a repair laser to repair immediately warn verify is expensive

g
ggg bobr 11.06.20

ATP

g
ggg bobr 11.06.20

given the task to deliver 200 units teldeniya on a military Outpost, and how to give it to them I don't know, priletal to the base and stand, niznayu Cho to do, help!!!

a
asid78 11.06.20

look for missions you might time missed or arrived