3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 11.06.20 08:50 pm

Bug with companions (Mass Effect 2)

Near the beginning of the game, recruited on Omega only Mordina, then extracted minerals for upgrades. Back on omega, and on the selection screen of the available companions ALL companions except for the extreme right. Anyone had one of these? A very nasty bug and how to fix I have no idea. I can now take mates on a mission for their recruitment. You have to take Garrus and go look for the Archangel.
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 11.06.20

RGC wrote:
You have to take Garrus and go look for the Archangel.
;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

the DLS? cheats? editors save?
your game is kind of like assuming that a single mercenary can not recruit. plus there's the krogan which you can not get from the banks.
miss someone if you can recruit Mordina and do the job where you have landed in a colony of people and shoot the ship of collectors of guns.
and here's a terrible plot spoiler associated with crewel. - you cannot take garusi and go recruit Archangel. because it is. after some time in the number of completed missions he kind of dies.

E
Eraser101 11.06.20

RGC
Well, I wish you luck in your difficult dilemma...

E
Eremite_City 11.06.20

http://yadi.sk/d/EeUEm3lrs6ygb - take the saved game and not suffer..
Your problem will be solved, just with 1 save game.. Or 2 don't remember..
The game has long been demolished... Or start from the beginning - it seems far away you're gone..

R
RGC 11.06.20

MunchkiN 616
You do the essence of the problem do not understand, but I very clearly described. I CAN take Garrus on a mission to recruit Archangel, this bug is. And no, no cheats and save editors not yuzal, just moved your character from the first part. Game pass probably 4-5 times, he ofigel from such a scenario

L
LeopoldoMendoza 11.06.20

RGC
1. Over you someone played a joke and made you Garrus editor saves, maybe a girlfriend. My example is also in me.
2. If litsuha, in origin there is such a thing as restoring old saves, it may well be that by the beginning of the game they recovered.

Nothing particularly wrong with this bug no. Many Persians are even replica in missions where they can not get, for example, the Legion is an Omega.

R
RGC 11.06.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Yes, I quickly decided to accept this bug, just won't take them anywhere, has yet to officially enlist. And so all day yesterday I suffered with the installation of a textured fashion, so now the game from the beginning to start, no

.Chiken 11.06.20

RGC
Texture mod has not changed the coalesced file?

R
RGC 11.06.20

.Chiken
No, there is only textures are replaced. Coalesced I edited when the mouse sensitivity set up. Also thought that was the case, but then put the original, and Gluck with the choice of partners remained.

.Chiken 11.06.20

RGC
Can the editor save to close partners, for example, if you still cut the eyes xD

l
lokkie 11.06.20

And so all day yesterday I suffered with the installation of a textured fashion,
This is the answer to your question.
Generally ME does not like mods.. so you, in the future. ;)

L
Lina Sheremeteva 11.06.20

I have the most interesting bug was when I served a mission Tali - I'm talking to her aunt and then oops, there I am in the end going to the judges to explain for the ship. But... Just removal of the brain HD

Often different bugs treats download to save, I constantly loses sight after hours of play, I can't interact with objects, but with your problem it looks like to make the plantain...

M
Mewel 11.06.20

Lina Sheremetyeva
Imagine.applying plantain to my computer and Garrus go to look for Archangel :)))))))))))))))))

B
Bombardirovschik 11.06.20

MunchkiN 616
if grunt not to get out banks in part 3, we'll find his remains! IT'S SAD!