3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa911 11.06.20 08:51 pm

Is it possible to make pirate license? (Mass Effect 2)

!!! BEFORE RECKLESSLY PUT A MINUS, READ ALL THE TOPIC !!!
In General, interested in one question.
Is there a way to turn the pirates in the license?

Explain, I was once rocked Mass Effect 2 rocked at a speed of 235 KB/s, which is not the best result for download. And pirates I have on disk, But ME2 was the freestuff at the origin, and of course I wanted to play on litsuhe.
5 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 11.06.20

Toxa911
what is the question? transfer save? in General, I did not understand there with her hand out DLC? if not then better to put the pirates if it is DLC or download them, the difference in pirates and litsuhe quality no

M
MunchkiN 616 11.06.20

if you have pirates with the or Yes automatically (which is unlikely). if disco images, it is not guaranteed.
and so it origin your game if to buy it or reinstall in offline mode cracked repak see how your patch to it downloads.

R
RAZIEL_ 11.06.20

For what all this crap? The freestuff litsuha one hell no DLTS.

M
Magnus Long 11.06.20

Serious right now?

B
Bombardirovschik 11.06.20

MunchkiN 616
origin do strange works. I have listed one folder for origin games on the same local disk.
The pirates stood on the other.
Origin somehow found the game on another local disk, although in the settings there is no way does not and you hit some dregs, in short, in the end, the game would not load from the origina, simply click on start, test saving and shorter wild hunt
did not remove the pirates to download litsuhu and just went to spire with DLS