3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 11.06.20 08:52 pm

The invasion of the titans

I recently got hooked on this animeshka, a friend advised, beautifully everything is drawn, Yes.
IMHO
Spoiler
Pros: Graphics, interesting setting, nedetskoe, the entire sucker on a super-duper main characters is discarded at one point, a little snot and memories (got), no pull.
Cons:something there all tearful and crying (crazy), something most people drysi, though the power, like, have normal. Well, the main drawback is that this cartoon had just started and the series is slowly coming out.

Who watched, share opinions.
11 Comments
Sort by:
i
ironHAMMER.ms 11.06.20

Despite the wild enthusiasm of the audience IMHO complete the bottom. Better manga to read.

S
Strelok43 11.06.20

G
GTAman 11.06.20

Of course, there's a modicum yoba, but the setting is interesting, grafinchik rules too. Popets not tears, you can watch.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 11.06.20

I'll have to look...

E
ElectricStorm 11.06.20

Well, it is nothing but snot often go to far. 13 series and even what it looked on the rewind. 13 Generally chased to stretch the series. All the junk shoved in there.

a
animudebil 11.06.20

Quite a good adaptation, considering that I, myself, am manga reviewed only after watching the first season of the anime. There are many things that changed in the anime, i.e. different from what was happening currently in the manga - sometimes this is well done of substitution, contributing to the transmission of the atmosphere and just good looking. But there are times where there is a complete gag as Director and screenwriter. Although, now all the fans of this anime were divided into several groups: unfamiliar with the original, anime-like, familiar with the original, reviled anime as I can; familiar with the original and positive to anime. Also do not forget just about the haters. But, overall, more pluses the minuses and it is very pleasing.

That's true for ad-libbing in the moment with the wall in the first season finale I would be interested to see how they will start the second. Of course if it will be what I hope.

And of course, Mikalacki so cute! :333
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RikoChiko 11.06.20

The tale of how the Japanese eat the population of lilliput.

T
Toxa95 11.06.20

The same story still kids, thought of the heads. hero will eat almost in the beginning of the animation (as in the Game of Thrones Stand-s cut out), but fuck it, he turned out to be some uber hardcore favourites etc...

T
Toxa95 11.06.20

And yet again, changed my mind, Yes. Two years later he decided to revise and stunned, as he rolled the cartoon.
The combination of well drawn action with a gorgeous soundtrack. The camera angles, the animation, the combination of music to what is happening on the screen. I learned to appreciate it. Much severity and cruelty, that at the moment the rarity is akin to the Golden nugget.
The characters are believable, kids still in school at the time how harsh the scouts close to death, almost never break (except the first series), and joke in the intervals. This is a standard defensive reaction of the psyche. everything can be used. Understand why most people there are thin, but wiry - eat well there is nothing really, and a hundredweight of meat drives will not raise.
I am glad that in between show at least simple technical description of applied effort. I thought that the main character - standard of naruta, which is only for the good and trying to save everyone. But, still, something is.
Most of the disadvantages that I saw there, collapsed upon repeated viewing, leaving only pleasure. Awesome.

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.06.20

Normal anime, at times get away. 7+ out of 10 would put.

L
Liepro 11.06.20

Most important thing is not to watch the movie, because everything is disgusting compared to the series. However once upon a time we were promised a sequel, but did not wait apparently.