3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Splyushka 11.06.20 08:53 pm

Set the speed of the movement of the character (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I have a question. I must not have searched in the net (though it fit) How to get this running??? When you load Skyrim, the character is not a slow gait, and running. You have to constantly press caps (just used to press shift) That you need to do when loading saves, the character was a slow gait, not running??? It is interesting that after I pulled the caps, load other saves, everything is fine, the character walks at a slow pace. If you go to the game, after loading the character again runs until classesi caps. (I hope I at least wrote)))
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SunSity 11.06.20

If the pirates, you can settings to disappear.

n
nestrbob 11.06.20

.Lionet.
Change settings keys, change Caps Lock to something else.

D
D.Artist 11.06.20

If I understand correctly, is meant not a sprint and it is running? I'm afraid that the developers have not thought of before, that someone will be in a rush to walk on the Sky with speed of a turtle, so I have to endure -_-

Of options can recommend 2 choices:
1. Download Persian of shit to the eyeballs, running can't even if I wanted to.
2. Using the console to reduce speed, will barely trail.

A
Aleksandr1398 11.06.20

On the controller there is no such. How strong is the stick moving so fast pers goes. On max - runs. The minimum is slow.

m
mad wolf 11.06.20

What you need to do when loading saves, the character was a slow gait, not running??
you need to before saving was off running. (C) Captain Obvious.

z
zebrapatrick 11.06.20

Scops owl
super fast reply 9_6
1. open with Notepad the file SkyrimPrefs.ini (defaultno is in the folder c://users/[username]/documents/my games/skyrim)
2. find the line: bAlwaysRunByDefault=1 under [Controls] and change it to a string:
bAlwaysRunByDefault=0
3. save and go on foot to destroy the dragons

S
Splyushka 11.06.20

zebrapatrick
Wow. Thank you. ETOGES how do you know this topic got? :DDD

J
Jdxway 13.06.21

It's funny, but I'm the opposite problem, the character always walks when loading, no Caps Lock helps, etc., you need to go into the inventory and exit, only after that "Run" is normalized, which is not very convenient.