3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deb209 11.06.20 08:53 pm

The seizure of territories. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Stuck on 46ти percent. Opened all the memories, you now need to win at least two areas. What you need to do to open the job for the release of children, hunting the Templars and so on in order to access gang war? Already stole a bunch of carts, participated in the fight clubs, races on the Thames destroyed goods seized smuggling a dozen times, and these jobs never open.
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanKram 11.06.20

Deb209
Talk to the girl, a COP, an assassin an Indian,then open. What letters are not remember.

D
Deb209 11.06.20

I have now on the map there are no letters. Only white icons (fight club, cargo, letters, flowers, anomalies, train) and red squares. All.

D
Deb209 11.06.20

Steal the cargo before doing this kill all the gallows and after a time there he again appears with the gallows. As it should be?

S
Setesh 11.06.20

but the plot is not exactly necessary to make further progress?

g
gaymersh 11.06.20

Deb209
Need to capture areas completely that they are on the map ceased to be red and came under the influence the Birds.
And to open new jobs should be using the eagle vision in the areas of synchronization(icon of an eagle).

D
Deb209 11.06.20

Already opened all the dots in all areas. Only white signs are glowing and all. No sign in a rhomb no. In addition where it is necessary to open the suit Evie. Menu progress, there is no scale for this reason, only a description. And yet, when stealing the carts with cargo , it is always necessary to carry through the whole of London? The short option is to order the Rooks to take him?

g
gaymersh 11.06.20

Deb209
A screenshot of the map can do???

D
Deb209 11.06.20

What a COP where can I get it?

n
nfstherun.1 11.06.20

After the capture Whitchapel in the story, I immediately opened all the missions for the seizure. I plot then I do not continued, immediately seized all the districts. Only 3 missions left to capture a pass on the hunting of the Templars. Just there on an additional task right berseker of Darts and bombs, and I still haven't opened them yet in the story.

D
Deb209 11.06.20

Wow. I have this area opened in the story at the very beginning, but the map of London was only the mission-memories and the plot of something. Now 48%. In the last mission when you are saving a Hindu, in the end he said see you in the train. Back in the train, coming to him, but he's not active. The plot says that 8th level is locked until zachvac two areas. In the net and write to open mission to capture areas, you have three times to fight ten times to steal the cargo, three times to win the race. All this has been done, and the missions or not.

D
Deb209 11.06.20

gaymersh

g
gaymersh 11.06.20

Deb209
You see that you have areas of red and should be white.For this we need to capture them.In order to capture them,it is necessary to perform tasks in these areas(the release of children,abduction of the knights Templar, etc.) Jobs are opened after the synchronization areas in the points of synchronization(the sign of eagle on the map).What is not clear???.

n
nfstherun.1 11.06.20

Deb209
It seems this is a bug of some sort, I didn't even get until fight clubs and races, and captured the entire map already but two jobs. As you can see by the map, you still have the synchronization point does not open, try to interact with all of them maybe then it will be all

D
Deb209 11.06.20

gaymersh

That is fine! The map shows, for example, the city and Lambeth, all open, and the missions or not. I don't think it is so important TC the passage of the previous Assassins open area map is not affected. You can open 30 percent and finish the main story.

g
gaymersh 11.06.20

Deb209
The RAM you wait on.

D
Deb209 11.06.20

All pootkryvali all eagles. Missions to free the children, the hunt for the Templars and so on and no. Maybe some file missing?

D
Deb209 11.06.20

Always make sure, in any forum there is such a shmuck unbalanced as Gamers.

D
Deb209 11.06.20

Appears so. Passed 51%. Open all places of sync, the characters are 10th level. The map of supporters Topping, Weiner and Cherchel . We all conquered the highest point of devotion. More on the map there are no jobs and supporters of the conquest areas. Repak from hatab. Who knows what sdelaite and where to find an SL job, or delete the game. Seized Whitechapel in the beginning of the game, everything.

G
GorilaZZ 11.06.20

Deb209
So in the end I managed to solve this problem? I also just came across this hemorrhoids. With all points synchronization pulseinterval and zero sense!

k
killerbot 11.06.20

GorilaZZ
Reinstall tried? Another option is to download?