3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
e13geni4 11.06.20 08:53 pm

Why pololike ? (Farming Simulator 17)

I warn you once : all experiments were carried out at regular plowing - off., fertilization - 1 , ie as it was in FS-15
(was there those 3 times fertilized and regularly plow the soil through three on the fourth ?!! :-))

Maybe for some people it will not be news, but for me a real discovery !
Pololike is a great alternative to fertilizer and a way to save on them a lot of money !! And weed at ANY stage of ripening, at least for the last 4 minutes ! ( and not just in the early stages, as it is written in the training and description of pollinica ! - it is unclear whether this is a translation of oak, or developed themselves in the course ). The result is always almost the same - the additional yield 80 % !
Propolice shoots and look at the map of where the specified composition of the soil - it has to be considered soiled !! Moreover, the fertilizer after weeding is not required ! If you give the job to the worker to make fertilizer for the weeded field - he won't do it, he's smart. And Vice versa - if the field is already fertilized, it will refuse to weed ! Forced fertilization on already weeded field effect does not, the yield will not increase, similar to a re-fertilization...
Ie get your pollinica and about fertilizer, you can forget !!
This , of course, is not correct and in the other mode, maybe things will be somehow different...play - we'll see...
Good luck on the fields and thank you for your attention !
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
El Huron 11.06.20

The result is always almost the same - the additional yield 80 % !
as the remaining 20 to

B
Bayun4ik 11.06.20

e13geni4
Thanks for the info - very detailed . And I'm still puzzled - what pololike such ?:))) By the way in real life that such units did not face , though working in agriculture for a long time .

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 11.06.20

Chicagoby
Fertilizer gives 30% for 3 times is 90% plus 10% plowing.
In the case of pollinica - 30% fertilised twice = 60%. Probolic - 30%. And 10% of the plowing.

A
Aleksey Ryabenko 11.06.20

Bayun4ik
In Europe they are used in many places.

S
Snip 11.06.20

e13geni4

(was there those 3 times fertilized and regularly plow the soil through three on the fourth ?!! :-))

There are =))

Now - fertilize, plow if needed(+10%), if not simply cultivated(+30%), followed by planting seeder with simultaneous fertilizer (another +30%), shoot after going through polovinkami (another +30%).

In the future, before plowing cultivation will throw or spray the manure then planting plus fertilizer, well and pollinica then =)

A kind of simplified system of soloda ФС15))

But the fact that pollinica can weed out not only in the initial stages strange, maybe due to the fact that fertilizing is only once?

Just when I read that they say you need to fertilize three times, I think, and what to pull, let's make from fertilizers, drove the once - fertilized, passing a second time, and nothing has changed, had to wait for the next stage of growth...

A
Anton Wolkow 11.06.20

I have a field why immediately after planting dark blue. And do not require fertilizers. Plowing is disabled, the contribution of fertilizer 1 times. Maybe it's a glitch of some kind. Checked with pollinica and without - no difference.

e
e13geni4 11.06.20

Anton Wolkow
Because your drill is built more fertilizer... and she sows and fertilizes at the same time.

A
Anton Wolkow 11.06.20

e13geni4
So I have the most simple, which is early in the game. It is with fertilizer? Here is a gift. While sows slowly.

D
Dmitry Astahov 11.06.20

There is truly a cheat unit - cultivator + manure-spreader + seeder in one. After the combine stubble drove her back and waiting for mow) To the same width of 9 meters and the speed is not bad. However it requires a tractor of at least 270 horses.

e
e13geni4 11.06.20

Dmitry Astahov
Horsch Pronto ? There is exactly the same odowska, Eureka only eats 2.5 times less and the horses requires only 125...)))

K
Kolyuchiy83 11.06.20

Dmitry Astahov
Are you sure that it is working, I have now plowed and planted, but not fertilized, I thought maybe the game fucked itself, checked for the initial seeder fertilize all. And so the question as to lock the trailer, and the drill dick back in the warehouse pass?
There was a glitch, all fertilize. How to pass the fine ass?

n
narimantas 11.06.20

Колючий83
There's this mod helps to take back - FS17_TrailerAssist.zip

D
Dzhon Karter 2 11.06.20

Anton Wolkow
The seeder you have together with fertilizers, that is, sows and fertilizes from here and a dark blue field.

O
OLD1966 11.06.20

"The seeder from you together with fertilizers, that is, sows and fertilizes from here and a dark blue field. is if not three times to fertilize (in settings 1 or 3 times). But if 3, the color blue and then still have to fertilize.

D
Dzhon Karter 2 11.06.20

OLD1966
I actually have the fertilizer is always 3 and I fertilize only twice until the last color is dark blue, as the cultivation already harvested field color in the first color.