3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hrenoten 17.10.19 08:37 pm

people help!!! can't change the hand in KS1.6 (Counter-Strike)

people help me deal with one problem! after I reinstalled Windows again and put cs 1.6 cannot change in the game left hand on the right( I mean with what hands to shoot) that only did not try, does not work! completely removed the game and re-installed still identically the same! help........
31 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOLHOZ 17.10.19

Options > Advanced... - Weapon alignmeat and pose in front of what Nada, Right - right,Left - left, then of course click OK, but if you want to actually hand was not visible, then in the console type: alias m_pitch r_drawviewmodel 0

h
hrenoten 17.10.19

in the settings I have long since tried! not quite stupid! that's just nothing!

h
hrenoten 17.10.19

by the way no hand rolling! cool identity current with the weapon of confusion I can't see it and forget... :-) WMS about the change of hands of identity is what team????

u
us3r 17.10.19

H during game play and then make out

h
hrenoten 17.10.19

tried it on N didn't ride.....

Q
Quaero | fALcon 17.10.19

cl_righthand 1

h
hrenoten 17.10.19

not a team not a ride!!!(damn) who else would you recommend???

s
specnaz | rau1 17.10.19

try to write first cl_righthand 0 and then cl_righthand 1

A
Arcanum 17.10.19

>>can't change hands in KS1.6

teach...
tear off the right hand,
rip left hand
sew right hand to left shoulder,
sew left hand to right shoulder

[
[Oops] Really[Alive] 17.10.19

Put OpenGL as Renderer

s
s3xy_br 17.10.19

Play with the left :] I personally left DC and play :]

P
PINCHUKOVSKIY 17.10.19

If you're weapon models in Counter(so often that they are only left hand)I was so,
I removed new and put the old,all gone !

|
|ElektroNIK 17.10.19

check in the xxx>cstrike>models> the availability of such models (e.g. v_ak47.mdl and v_ak47_r.mdl or other names of weapons) each weapon has three(four is sometimes so v_xxx_r.mdl) models.
P. S. dude,you better call me the realties of the MSN messenger(if any). I'm going to cram in more detail,and if need be,send your folder with your models. >>>>>>>>>>>>[email protected]

S
Sharkeron 17.10.19

People,and what to do if it's on OpenGL mode says mode not supported??

v
vir 17.10.19

1. Update firewood.
Not helped? Then here:
2. Throw the graphics card.

S
SunriseLp 17.10.19

I have the same problem, tried everything, nothing helps,I'm a full righty,there is still the thread any ways?

[
[Inferno] 17.10.19

to buy a license and 1.6 no steam!

X
XSpeed155 17.10.19

people the whole thing in its I identity thing was,I fixed it just click the video options there you will find the inscription and put the D3D Renderer that's all!!!!

1002000 17.10.19

go to settings of video resolution in the settings, there is left a choice between graphics cards!! choose open GL!! and all))))))))))

1002000 17.10.19

Nuba)))