3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gy-muzhik 11.06.20 08:56 pm

Coxed the forum. (Warfare)

Forum rulezz! It can pomoderirovat?))))))
63 Comments
Sort by:
X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 11.06.20

Ha,just
Go ahead!

M
Mox 11.06.20

Hmm great forum)) by the way about the game, anyone bought already?

X

Nope,since the current Sedna goes,time is fiction)

M
Mox 11.06.20

Clear. The demo I liked it. Full only at midnight will not work, sorry tablet XS how long to wait((

X

Hmm,I don't know,ya the demo unplayable,but probably tomorrow I will go and buy the game.........

S
Seguro 11.06.20

Already downloaded,good-bye tactics of numerical superiority

M
Mox 11.06.20

Yeah, it's also the farewell game for the Arabs, planning on the strategic map, resources for which there is a war, well, the rest of what they promised but unfortunately failed to do:(

v
vdo 11.06.20

Is there a direct control mode in the game and aidesa or the editor?

M
Masone 11.06.20

Never write on the forums, but now just a soul jumps out! This is the best tactical combat simulator. He is a fan of the series the standoff, but this game surpassed it.
A brilliant simulation of the fighting in real time. To tell not even going, just don't know where to start and it's too long, just suggest to all lover of omnis strategies to take and play. Downloaded from www.etorrent.ru but I think I'll buy litsuhu as possible will be additions and some filament content in the future.

S
S.T.A.L.N.O.Y 11.06.20

Somebody tell me pliz and the game will be in addition to the campaign to play a single battle with the computer ?

M
Mox 11.06.20

Unfortunately no, only the campaign of 12 missions.

S
Selezen 11.06.20

I liked igruha !!!!
Game score : 8.0. points out of 10 !!!!
The game must be understood , if not understand , then you can lose all the flavor from the game !!!! IMHO !!!!
The game is great !!!!

l
list1999 11.06.20

how to pass mission 6 rain of fire? nodvd - hangs

M
Mox 11.06.20

Of NoDVD need to copy only Warfare.exe and not the entire pack as a whole.

S
SUSUL1 11.06.20

Those who believe Choate in the game with 12 missions, just can not imagine what awaits them in the game as many as 12 missions, this will be enough for 3-4 days of continuous play if the first two missions will be fast, then without rebooting vryatli who will cost. The game is good, would be a multiplayer it would be the price was not! and a good game. Aphids are those who will find a pill suggest to extract only the EXE file in the bin folder and then the game on the 6th mission will not go, and have already started to igat fully unpacked the tablet, then save the folder profile and reinstall the game and replace after the current exe and the folder with the profile and continue to play.

M
MChS_ 11.06.20

This game is really incredible ... I agree with Duck ...
Game score : 8.0. points out of 10 !!!! IMHO !!!! :)

S
SUSUL1 11.06.20

On the 8th of Mysia haven't gone yet, but on one boot karytinos is the tank T-80, but in the game it dobychnogo?

V
Vitkom 11.06.20

why do I have hangs 6 the fiery rain SOS [email protected] VIDEO AND IS GAME PRECEDES to RESTART the COMPUTER

S
SUSUL1 11.06.20

Read on 2поста above, this is all about tabletki (you can also sift through torential from licenzionno)

-
-remo- 11.06.20

SUSUL1 - certainly possible, as if to make a tank the enemy team to spawn, kill it and enter your tank, the tank will be yours. I was still in the first mission moved to БТР3 and now he is Maori) by the way, this car is better amerskoy APCS at times!