3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Donck3r 11.06.20 08:59 pm

FATAL ERROR: GL_ARB_clip_control not available (Doom (2016))

Please help! Downloaded DOOM, then you hit update, start the game. DOOM misses the Console,FATAL ERROR: GL_ARB_clip_control not available. Please update your video driver. Updated the video card and nothing. Climb on Google. Too! Please help!
22 Comments
Sort by:
U
U.S.Soldier 11.06.20

Vladislav Anishev
what a vidyuhi?

S
Strimline 11.06.20

Beta already available?

D
Donck3r 11.06.20

Thompson1929
Nvidia GTX 850M

D
Donck3r 11.06.20

Strimline
It is possible to download

R
Russian_Lawyer 11.06.20

Played. Fun, fast. Really reminiscent of Quake. But I don't know about you, but I like this multiplayer got old after 10 minutes, just like Titanall at the time. All the same these fast postrelushki on small maps is not able to take a long time. If you buy the game, just for singles. And multiplayer - a nice bonus.

U
U.S.Soldier 11.06.20

Vladislav Anishev
are you sure the right driver installed?they can completely remove the driver for vidyahu,which now stands,then download the GeForce Experience program,it will install the correct driver,do it if you didn't do that of course,if you did,and yet-if intel CPU,then update the intel graphics driver

D
Donck3r 11.06.20

Thompson1929
All updates were made in the Geforce

D
Donck3r 11.06.20

Thompson1929
At the expense of Intel, more detail can be

U
U.S.Soldier 11.06.20

for Intel processors there is a special graphic driver,you can download them from official website of Intel,depending on what model integrated graphics,e.g. Intel HD Graphics 4000

M
Metal107 11.06.20

Vladislav Anishev
Go to the folder where you installed DOOM. Let's right click on DOOMx64 - run with graphics processor - change the GPU by default. In the resulting window, find the second option"select the preferred graphics processor for this program" and under it choose the high-performance NVIDIA processor.

G
Gefor_sik 11.06.20

The problem was solved?

D
Donck3r 11.06.20

Metal107
THANK YOU. YOU'RE THE SAVIOR OF MY MOOD

D
Donck3r 11.06.20

Gefor_сик
Yes. Only as long as the server is not available

S
ShyyRyyP 11.06.20

Metal107
there is no such functions as starting with the GPU

M
Metal107 11.06.20

ShyyRyyP
you what video card?

M
Makarovani1 11.06.20

all this soap picture?? Quake arena ito clearly working. Horror full. The blur turned off and still.. the Same text ito blurred

S
Sieger_Nuclear 11.06.20

card GT650m - when you run gives an error on blue background FATAL ERROR: GL_ARB_clip_control not available. Please update your video driver. fire wood updated, did not help. run with graphics processor - no such function...I tried using the nvidia panel to put priority on the game high-performance NVIDIA processor. nothing helped... is there still any solutions to the problem?

f
forobor 11.06.20

Sieger_Nuclear
MNU had the same problem, I went into change graphic processor default, where in the software settings selected high-performance NVIDIA processor, then moved to global settings and there is also prefer to chose the same thing in the software and it worked)

d
deIIis 11.06.20

Makarovani1
Put a detailed window mode or full.
Each time you start the game I see in settings.

k
kelewro 11.06.20

tage problem FATAL ERROR: GL_ARB_clip_control not available. Please update your video driver vidyuhi AMD radon HD 7800 Series tell the pancreas what to do