3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vandarloh 17.10.19 08:38 pm

Hello need an "explanation"for the game and the company (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

and so, in principle, nothing complicated, but the fact that I do not understand how this works please explain
and so I choose a mission and start it through this mission five tasks of the five jobs I know of only two and the other three are unknown and are marked (???) I recognize them only after completing the mission like so
question how do I know all the tasks of the mission
something like this
20 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.10.19

vandarloh
??? this extra tasks in the mission they are neither required, usually either to rescue the prisoners, or to blow up the radar, or to collect materials. In General looking through binoculars at the object and discovered ??? stands for menu assignments. I personally don't bother except to save the prisoners...

s
saa0891 17.10.19

vandarloh wrote:
I only know two and the other three are unknown and are marked (???) I recognize them only after completing the mission like so
That's so stupidly made,or to replay a mission,or look in the guides.

v
vandarloh 17.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
it's okay that it's extra job well, even so hochetsa complete the mission 100% and it's not poluchaetsa because there is no information
them both need to find secret information or develop razvetku on the base so it is not clear how it works and led binocular is a delusion

C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.10.19

saa0891
It's a challenge to find himself something to puzzle.

v
vandarloh 17.10.19

saa0891
stupid Yes well the campaign is like that of rasshifrovyvaetsya and guides to watch and remember all the task, this chapel morazm
still there is this explanation of at least some

s
saa0891 17.10.19

Chuck_Norris_ wrote:
It's a challenge to find himself something to puzzle.
Yeah,and so twice.

vandarloh wrote:
to remember all the task, this chapel morazm
You can just target to watch,not necessarily to watch the guide,or replay then they have specified.

vandarloh wrote:
still there is this explanation of at least some
Kojima is a genius.
In the second Chapter you will understand everything if you haven't got,a big surprise is waiting for you.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.10.19

vandarloh
perhaps intelligence should be developed, but I went through the whole game and all exactly was that ??? Just come on a mission you're exactly open the binoculars to spot enemies at the same time and analyze the radar if there's a market for his destruction, destroy it, let's say C4, after performing the basic tasks in total to complete the game 100% necessary objects to izlasit lengthwise and crosswise, I suppose, too, was trying to all be deafened by all the soldiers fully and then looking around their bases

v
vandarloh 17.10.19

saa0891
I think perhaps you need to look for language in this mission cacace to interrogate all the soldiers in hall this mission, and that is the main purpose or kakogoto steep spetsa think it works like that

M
MunchkiN 616 17.10.19

I understand this mechanic is similar to some game assassin creed type where you had to jump on the crocodiles to kill in flight, and blow into the bamboo for the 100% completion of the task
but there seems like a mission you can replay and maybe then and there not sure

v
vandarloh 17.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
and so tried to do
I think perhaps you need to look for language in this mission cacace to interrogate all the soldiers in hall this mission, and that is the main purpose or kakogoto steep spetsa think it works like that

C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.10.19

saa0891
Kojima is so genius that I don't remember that there was one nerdy in stealth and once in a hundred years the cut scene sometimes, pretentious and brilliant...

C
Chuck_Norris_ 17.10.19

vandarloh
about language, he can randomly talk mainly about the main goal, well, or very often about the diamonds he stashed, which also is sometimes a job ???

s
saa0891 17.10.19

vandarloh
Yes you can though the whole map to go through some additional jobs all hell dopetril what needs to be done (starting from the solution,the evacuation of specific enemies and NPCs,the order of execution and ending with the destruction of objects),so they are still not listed initially.

v
vandarloh 17.10.19

by the way, I play on pKa and what is fun to do to disable the crosshair and thus otkluchitsa show throw grenades and the like crap and play stanovitsa where cool your bomb Kalash emmes third person without sight they fall Josquin and the gun was stupid as it is anyways to play will be better

v
vandarloh 17.10.19

Chuck_Norris_
anyways here it is clear we must look for the language and then will find out what and how SPS

v
vandarloh 17.10.19

and Yes, disable the deceleration during the detection is also crap radostna in the beginning the rules were then zaipal full disabled even + on points going without her and play will become better and more interesting ekshona more and care now uvelichina also disable

v
vandarloh 17.10.19

saa0891
yeah dapres languages nechevo ned pushing it doesn't work so I guess the fact that simple random and in the end just replay these missions to the current campaign is working well, it's stupid kick razocherovanie Kajima idiot like the game did and it's so crap can't you come up with the mechanics of preparation for the Mysia they say run Sobieraj secret data onib there arrivalin this info in Mysia then blunt Bang duck has all the old points and Pascal was spectacular mission as you have to, and OPA and handsome athame as lucky savalis or not unless it was impossible to create one PPC is the same so just okazuetsa in the end, BU not skazalby that Kajima genius any troeshnik as always, just rasparenny NAIDOC sadness

C
Crociato 17.10.19

vandarloh
As far as I remember (the game took place a couple of years ago), there is a mission that cannot get to 100% at a time, because additional jobs are contradictory. Suggest to defer the passage of 100% by the end of the game, otherwise there is a danger that the game will get bored. Although I'm not bothered, it's probably the only game where he earned the honest way, all the achievements (except for Nier Automata, where achieve you can buy from a secret merchant after beating the game). By the way, the second time to pass the mission, fulfilling all the tasks, interestingly enough, because often have to completely change the style, there are jobs that are traversed in 5 minutes with one shot with a sniper, and 100% to pass, for example, it is necessary to crawl for the purpose of eavesdropping on conversations, to the end to steal it.

v
vandarloh 17.10.19

Crociato
super SPS

z
zagruzon 17.10.19

vandarloh
infa additional goals that were hanging in the community the incentive game is one of the first posts I found in five minutes,I realized that in last cent I it will do nothing, and scored)