3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joxan911 11.06.20 08:59 pm

Survival mode, one syringe at a time. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good day, I want to share with you one bug. This bug will allow you to use the same syringe many times.
In order to do this, you need to press the V choose the syringe, release the button V, then immediately tighten again V and press the spacebar, that is reset on the ground. Pick up a discarded syringe in 3-4 seconds and that's it.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

one syringe at a time.
Sounds like the slogan of a drug addict XD
PS For VIDOS thanks, did not know that this is possible.

J
Joxan911 11.06.20

MikuHadsune
Well, at least someone rides XD

B
Blacksnoopy78 11.06.20

Thank you dear man ))))Curling works too )))

g
gugu1313 11.06.20

Thank you ,really works,played 1 hour ago .

K
KOsMILE 11.06.20

If anything, on Reddit (and more specifically in the Division) one of the developers wrote here that We are aware of this bug and we ask you not to use it. If you ignore my words, we will be forced to take action on this issue further inflamed the whole issue of the type that developed themselves to blame and have no right to ban and then it threw a clipping from the Agreement, which is specified when you install the game and with which we agree, but rather from the section prohibited the Use of Bugs in the game to dominate other players, thereby, and in short this BUHOUSERS..

Myself, I know it looks pretty stupid because 99,8% of the players don't even read the agreement, but 60% of players knew about it and so. So if they ban the profile, the week I guess. But they think you need it. Of course I yuzal so a couple of times, but I'm in PVP mode live at the expense of Syringes, which are collected by other people :) If you know what I mean :)

P. S. But you know they, I think they ban anyone and will not..