3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Rak 11.06.20 08:59 pm

Whether \"salad\"? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

People, Hello.

Have a question about sets of equipment: and does it make sense to collect equipment green color? Well, the one that comes with?

I collected different sets - and Predator and alpha and the Nomad - and to sense something? Me all quenched easily. Of bonuses as it is felt...

And then I found out that the other not-complete outfit features much better than mine: 800 survivability vs my 300, 300 damage against my 200...
It turns out that the salad generally unfavorable?
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeregaTyl 11.06.20

On a properly assembled salad in patch 1.5, you should have something like these stats: damage 300+ 450 survival+ electrical 130+ I Advise you to find and watch on YouTube channel Cobweb. Tips sets, beldam and actual weapons. There is a Russian guy puts guides. At the moment of the Division he is the best streamer, tester and Creator guides. Go to him and find relevant info for patch 1.5, Yes, and not only. Personally, I'm not with all of his advice I agree, but 90 percent he is thinking in the right direction.

I
Ilya Rak 11.06.20

SeregaTyl
so the sets have bonuses - the essence of the salad so the phrase"correctly assembled is not entirely clear. For they sets denisevskie, there are only a few sensible in my opinion. And according to a friend who had read of the guides - only alpha worthy of attention.
I don't understand how a friend was able to pull 800 vitality.

M
MikuHadsune 11.06.20

Ilya Cancer
Alpha will cut soon and it'll fly away in the trash. Collect supplier-it will be IMBA after patch 1.6. And I see from normal sets: annealing and strategist 3 on 2 + armor Barrett, hunter, and time 3 on 3, predator armor and Barret + 1 on the rags at will. The rest testily: not logged in. In such sets we have: 1. damage 250/270к the Zhivkov 300K, 240K electronics. 2nd: the damage is 350/400K, the Zhivkov 265к, e-mail 120K. In the 3rd: damage 310/340к, the Zhivkov 340к, e-mail 140K.
P. S 800K zivko your friend, in principle, could not pull, he is probably under the buffs were then Yes... there can be up to Leman and above Zhivkov to disperse, but it is for a short period of time.

K
KOsMILE 11.06.20

Ilya Cancer
All of the text that you wrote, I realized one thing. All you collect, it for you shit because you always floods. You didn't think that there is, then, not in sets ?

And about another 800 zhivuchest. Spit on them. Seriously :)
Though I'm sure those numbers he tells you or after acceleration, or when moving to the first global world, where all the stats are increased significantly. So once again, if you do not get something to play, doesn't mean it's shit. Maybe she just do not comes. Or maybe you and nothing comes. And one more thing is to collect not just the sets(green stuff). You have the right to look out for features all the things on you and to properly calibrate. When properly executed you can achieve quite serious performance. For example, my alpha link in patch 1.5 not during acceleration reaches .. Although for what it's worth, I show on the screenshots. How to understand if I broke up with her. Just notice that I'm standing in the terminal where to disperse things impossible. The sama can you see the indicators without overclocking.
Spoiler
But she is not the perfect options. Since I'd replaced the mask and gloves. Ideally would have had approximately 395 500 DPS and Survivability. But these things with these stats hard to get. So I run in the shadow of the Banshee
Spoiler

You say that your DPS is suffering, but I'll tell you what does not much. As usual talents in alpha give an increase of 100k Damage, but in reality it is not. So the Shadow of the Banshee for me now it with the perfect settings. Although I'd change one talent on LVOA-C

MikuHadsune
The numbers you are of course beautiful writing, but it would be nice to fix it for full screen so to say the perception of what you said.

And interesting you man. Application Uplay threw about three months ago and you never accepted. Afraid of something ? Miku's your nick ? If not, then I expect you to request, my nick KOsMILE_