3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arinr 11.06.20 09:01 pm

Partition \"Important objects\" (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Narovne main and side quests there is a tab with the so-called important objects - a kind of mini quests, note the green magnifying glass. I found more than ten, but I don't remember exactly. Are by chance, six of them can be purchased for neuropathy at the Preacher and three different visits to Prague. Who knows the exact number of these tasks? Online with little information on them no
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivenna 11.06.20

The list of jobs that I had. Maybe something that I missed and someone will be able to add, because of online information also not found.
Spoiler: Tyr
POI: sharpshooter
POI: the hen pecks grain by grain
POI Shots
POI: Bug (SM06: 01011000)
POI: Last service (SM09: family matters)
POI: Stash
POI: Alert the neighbors
POI: To Close to Home (SM10: Reaper) job about the murder near the house without finding this point.
POI: a Mysterious Stalker
POI: Rich man, poor Aug
POI: Good COP, bad COP
POI: Samizdat takes the SOS (SM12: TO means every)
POI: Not we such, life such
POI: Peak no sugar

K
Keltik 11.06.20

One problem with the quest peak no sugar look at those apartments where he bought the old (in Libuse if that) apartment 94 or type in the search sugar free picus

A
AspireM_3400 11.06.20

Alert the neighbors - can't do the job. Climb in through the balcony on the 2nd floor (next to the toy factory) and what to do here, it is not clear?
=======
Performed, sometimes the lighthouse job, is buggy and causes quite no where to go. You just need to read the assignment carefully.