3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vsevolod Kutakov 11.06.20 09:04 pm

Long war (XCOM 2)

Nobody knows whether there is or will to do Long war for Xcom 2?
11 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoen 11.06.20

Long War Studios has already released a few mods. There is PG in the Files.
Was going to release a global addon.

It's all there for them сайтеhttp://www.longwarstudios.com/start.htm

E
EMPs 11.06.20

Even when you log on to the game itself - 2 record of Long war, ie blog

J
Jerzy3 11.06.20

In news from April, they still announce new alien and one mod, the details of which were not disclosed.
http://www.longwarstudios.com/news.htm

I
Igor Ostapenko 11.06.20

Vsevolod Kutakov
In the Long War, which I saw (passed) in XCOM Enemy Within - he was imprisoned for that game. But the concept of the Long war clear:
1. A longer game due to the increased number of enemies in the air and on the ground (and the appearance of the more powerful among them), and also due to the increased number of studies and missions (more classes saucers attacked - had to fight back).
2. More opportunities for tactics: more weapons, armor and modifications to all units, more soldiers in the unit, the more classes the soldiers and IEC (and aliens too), new abilities.
Mod Long War consisted of many edits and additions that you can read the description of fashion is like assembling many mods.
For XCOM2 can release kumulativni mod (which absorbed many small) like Long War, but what I see at the moment - similar to the original Long War set of mods already available from a ready-made mini mods on nexusmods. I recently took away from the site a lot of mods that are a little closer XCOM2 to that Long War which had previously been. Here is a list of mods from nexusmods, which I can recommend for re-transmission (they bring the game to the format of the Long war). Which ones to use and which not - you decide, as not all of them compatible with each other, some repeat functions to others, and not everyone will like them. Later it will spread the information what mods I used from the list for repetition - when I start to take it for the second time):
1. All the fashion from the Long War Studios, including ''Long War Alien Pack (includes Centurion Muton and Sectoid Commander); Laser Pack; Perk Pack; Long War Toolbox (contains several mini-mods and options, including the free camera); Long War Pack Leader
2. More slots for items: ArmorUtilitySlots; Upgradeable SPARKs; Attachements Mod; Extra Weapon Upgrade Slots; WeaponUpgradesExpanded
3. The size of the squad of XCOM: Long War expands the ToolBox squad of up to 12 (putting it other mods in this category do not need to put) MaxSquadSizeFix; More Squad Size Upgrades
4. Classes and their abilities: All mods that add new classes at the discretion of (the nexus counted - you can find them there under the search category classes in the game XCOM2); AWC Chooseable Perks; Enhanced Perk Tree; Commander's Choice; HiddenPotential; Escalation Classes; Deadeye to Headshot
5. Customization of the fighters and bases: all Kinds of fashion for customization (here in the Playground there is a sufficient number); Full Character Customization From the Start; Laboratory Reworked; Special Character addons; WA's Custom Gear Pack. And mod Uniform Manager - stores created the clothes (you are willing to put on new fighters)
6. New armor and weapons slots for weapons for soldiers: New Armors; AmmoAndVestSlots; HighQualtyAmmo; HK416 and HK417 Variant; SMG Pack; M249LightMachineGun; Col-16 Gun; Flamermod; Halo Reach Weapons; Advanced Modular Weapons in conjunction with AmmoAsWeaponMods
7. The edit behavior of the aliens, adding new features, increasing their numbers:
A Better ADVENT; A Better AI; Sectoid Commander (part of the Alien Pack LW); double enemy counts; Increased Enemy Squad Size
8. Change the timer on the missions (any changes to enemy AI and its quantity can lead to the inability to perform the mission at the time - you just don't have time): Mission Configurable Timers; Disable Timers; TimerTweaks; True Concealment (while your squad remains in hiding, the time is not moving. As soon as noticed at least one, starting now)
9. Edit balance, including the health of soldiers and enemies: EnemyLoot; Long Battle 1v0 (or easier - 1v1); panicmod_alwayshunker (when a fighter panics - he doesn't shoot and becomes a defensive); Soldier Fatigue (the weariness of the soldiers after the mission); Units Gain More XP
10. Fashion containing many changes in different directions: the Spectrum (closest at the nature of the changes to the original Long War), Vigilo Confido.
11. Graphics, animation: X-Shade 2; Sassy Viper; Creepynight; techtree (shows the entire tree of research through the"Tech Tree on the base, I have had problems with the mod: LW Toolbox, Cat Ears); Numeric Health Display (displays the enemy's health in numbers)
12. Mods on the voice acting of soldiers. Below I posted filled me examples of your favorite ozvuchek with nexus - if you go to youtube, there you will see links to all of the fashion voice that can be heard in the video:
Voice on youtubeмужские and female

V
Vsevolod Kutakov 11.06.20

Igor Ostapenko
Here is the answer Dak answer. Thank you!

d
dizz2010 11.06.20

Already did!!! Who plays long var respond!!!

I
Igor Ostapenko 11.06.20

dizz2010
The tracker is already there and separate and Repack. Recently found a pdf file which details (in English) describes the compatibility issues fashion Long War 2 (ХСОМ2) with all the other mods for ХСОМ2 (similar). Look for it in the Internet. Called Mods Compatible with LW2.pdf

d
dizz2010 11.06.20

So I'm already playing!!! Just to discuss a shoot!!!

1Nomadman1 11.06.20

People who have after the mission, the bodies of enemies are not chosen?

K
K0nsul 11.06.20

1Nomadman1
They then are selected, no. Tips for the game says that due to the rapid retreats have only a small part.

V
ViM54 11.06.20

1Nomadman1
Now the carcasses of enemies can pick up and drag myself to the point of evacuation.
http://www.playground.ru/files/xcom_2_lw2_extract_corpses-145813/