3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hoa 11.06.20 09:05 pm

Stealing, raiding, killing (Starbound)

Whether in friendly settlements, dismantle the wall (to get the recipe), rummaged through drawers and pick up in remembrance, household items and furniture?

On the planet of florana, I came across a very beautiful Palace in the Japanese style, inhabited by hostile flying head. If I clean up, I will in this Palace to make a colony? Or Bosko trasparenza as other mobs? Did anyone?

And for the sake of interest, theoretically: a friendly NPC you can attack?
7 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Krasilov 11.06.20

try it colonizer to push, and sanitise don't have heads and put there stcuk so you there right from the ship came and not to hell on kulichiki

C
Corsarcheg 11.06.20

Of drawers can take anything you want,but what about parsing homes-residents will first call for the guards,and then they themselves can be killed

S
SemyStall 11.06.20

As soon as will kill all, put the colonizers in the room. Check your NPC and enemy will be no more.

H
Hoa 11.06.20

Sogachev wrote:
Of drawers can take anything you want,but what about parsing homes-residents will first call for the guards,and then they themselves can be killed
Boxes - is clear. The walls, too.
And the furniture, the decor? Just no saves, don't want to fight with NPCs.

C
Corsarcheg 11.06.20

Hoa
their actually better not to touch

P
Pavel Molodov 11.06.20

Hoa wrote:
take in remembrance, household items and furniture
Well, the scanner is for? Scan all you are interested in the items,create a pixel printer and print them.

H
Hoa 11.06.20

Paul Molodov wrote:
Well, the scanner is for? Scan all you are interested in the items,create a pixel printer and print them.
Paul, you're a genius.
Thank you :)

PS in General, so. Theft of furniture they perceive it as stealing, even if stealing is not them. I was followed by a couple of Floran after they radian-quests, so they rebelled when they saw a small robbery of some frogs, which even not able to talk. Florent will not tolerate theft.
The second time they reacted more violently and began to call for the guards, which, obviously, did not come, because it was not in their village.
Although they are not sahelis themselves, they become vulnerable. Therefore, the attack of the mob was accidentally injured. Because they do not lag behind me, there will be sooner or later killed by a stray bullet.
And a pair of radian-quests Florent immediately failed (not all). Apparently, not enough reputation or something.
Conclusion: don't do it.