3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alarion 11.06.20 09:05 pm

A bug in the Mission witch Hunt (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

/
9 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 11.06.20

Download saves away.

P
Purgesha 11.06.20

George82
well, try it on the minimal salary to exhibit and talk, then put it all back)

M
MauOHe3___ 11.06.20

Try to pass the time with graphics settings at minimum and be sure to turn on windowed mode

I
Ilaya 11.06.20

Get the resolution that you are 18 years old.No offense

A
Angeluss 11.06.20

had the same problem. need graphic settings to lower. not necessarily on the minimal salary. at medium also the bug is gone. importantly increase the clarity and depth of the frame to remove. after a dialogue with her, you can back all your settings back.( this is likely a shoal patch, because in the first pass, this bug was not)

A
Argo R 11.06.20

The problem here is the opposite to that which was before the first patch when the game would hang when reading the books and inventory. Treated that installing the game in"windowed mode(full screen).
The bug with the scene with Keir in the mission witch Hunt occurs once again in this mode and treated the translation of the game in full screen MODE. Reducing graphics settings helps too, but in full-screen mode of departure when there is no any graphic settings.
The bug is present in the 1.05 patch too.

A
AcaNthuS 11.06.20

Oh, what to do? And so on minimal play, translated into full-screen mode, the problem remained...

I
Ilya Korotkov 11.06.20

there is a solution to crank up all settings of post-processing to a minimum, and try me personally helped.

v
vampir3426 11.06.20

Hello I have actually here is what the problem in the mission calm before the storm playing for CRIS during the battle with the wild hunt enemies aveleda and when I kill them then the job is not moving and the new pojulytsja not help what to do thanks in advance