3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg252525 17.10.19 08:39 pm

The conflict keys configuration (Grand Theft Auto 5)

After installing the latest updates (1.0.505.2) there was such a problem, before launching the game had a conflict of keys, there was a management key change view, which gives the conflict the rest of the keys, the options for replacing this key is inactive, at the same time, if you make reset default settings, the conflict keys are not allowed, replacement of the remaining active conflicting key also does not help. Is there a way to replace the key out of the gameplay or something to deactivate it, maybe there is a fix or a patch that fixes it...

36 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thorgal 17.10.19

With the key conflict seems clear. There were no problems.
But I after the last update it is impossible to click on choice on the screen. It is inactive. In Los Santos Custom this became inconvenient, it is impossible to confirm the mouse updates the machine. You have to use the inter from the keyboard.
May eventually be fixed.
License Steam, if that.

P
Pavel Chernik 17.10.19

Thorgal
please tell me how you handled a conflict keys?

T
Thorgal 17.10.19

Pavel Cernik
I only have three keys in conflict. I just threw conflict keys from soliterov to those used in the layout is not in use. All keys are normally replaced.

g
gor Matkovskiy 17.10.19

Hi all I have a problem hildren 4 calvisi always in conflict how to fix tell me please)

R
Roman Zaharov2 17.10.19

The guys who set up throw off your settings

G
Gunlinger 17.10.19

Roman Захаров2
the Gor Matkowski
Pavel Cernik
Oleg252525

In General, through trial and error I deduced that the problem is only the pirates who install the last patch on the pirates, on the license this is not observed, either rolled back or go and buy a license

g
gor Matkovskiy 17.10.19

Gunlinger
Already decided=)

S
SMblGA 17.10.19

the Gor Matkowski
How did you decide that?

g
gor Matkovskiy 17.10.19

Pokupaesh litsuhu and there is no problem)

K
KeamxD 17.10.19

Hey all, here's what happened neponyatka, try to put the default settings, and they are not put, delete, save and complete folders does not help, all the same remained the same.
Build: 505.2 Online 1.30

Here's the problem who did not understand the video: YouTube:
(Sorry if the video link is considered as spam.)

D
Dzhamal96 17.10.19

how to configure or how to fix this thing?! the conflict keys configuration in the boot menu

V
Vuqar1992 17.10.19

Installed the new version of 1.0.573.1 with crack from RLD. When I entered the game there is such nonsense with the control Settings. The fact that Change view is not changed and it would seem that all the rules with the rest but no

L
Lex Slim 17.10.19

There is no cracked version of GTA, maybe this and not be that ponapean there any virus [redacted]

V
Vuqar1992 17.10.19

I would like something to unlock the Change view. Change on the line can't, but you should change one of the red flags and it changes (Change view) on the same key. Maybe there is a way to delve into the configuration files of the keyboard or off. DLS Lowrider?

B
Bupycop 17.10.19

Vuqar1992
Like 92-year birthday, and money for the game? In GTA the main relying this online, for this I advise you to buy a license and no problems with installing and own will not in addition can play online.

I
Itachi9075 17.10.19

Bupycop
And what does the year of birth of the person and his income?

B
Bupycop 17.10.19

Itachi9075
Despite the fact that adults generally work and have the money, rather than any students or students who do not work and buying a game with only pocket money that they give parents.

S
Slipknotnik 17.10.19

Bupycop
But if I have litsuha, but on the Xbox, and on the computer I want to drive with mods, I also should have to buy another litsuhu?

B
Bupycop 17.10.19

Slipknotnik
Then we have to be more proactive.

S
Six_Flash 17.10.19

such things happen when the game is downloaded separately from the game