3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PNC 11.06.20 09:06 pm

Even I do not understand textures on ultra and the quality is not so hot (Battlefield 1)

and move the slider to scale with 100% at 150 and 200% fps drops 2 times, msiafterburner shows an increase from 3.2 GB to 3.8 GB of video memory, and it nifiga not changed. wtf?

booyah
Players complained about the deterioration of the charts after updating Battlefield 1
https://dtf.ru/2194-igroki-pozhalovalis-na-uhudshenie-grafiki-posle-obnovleniya-battlefield-1

p.s. minus apparently d@lb@#would have no game
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 11.06.20

maybe the resolution is too low Monica

P
PNC 11.06.20

Butcher Blaviken
full hd, compare the approach in the fence to the wood or other surfaces
in lark and farkray primal work texture more clearly... and then gave 2K.R. and the odd upset...

m
mr.STR 11.06.20

PNC
Well I play on 4K, textures, and indeed the level of graphics, gorgeous (rocks, duck at all, as if real).

A
Andrey Baulin 11.06.20

PNC
Are you on ultra graphics 660ти want to see?

P
PNC 11.06.20

Andrew Baulin
profile updated, I have 4GB GTX960

P
PNC 11.06.20

booyah
Players complained about the deterioration of the charts after updating Battlefield 1
https://dtf.ru/2194-igroki-pozhalovalis-na-uhudshenie-grafiki-posle-obnovleniya-battlefield-1

T
T2 FLAIR 11.06.20

PNC
Maybe the problem is in the driver , well, as an option , and I tried all the presets and separately drove settings including the slider of scaling in 950 gtx Grifoni changing , and well, fps along with it((( high medium settings on fullhd I go (60fps)

P
PNC 11.06.20

Gen.Strickland
change but not much, I just porazglyadyvat emphasis such as edge lights primal work is the latest version, which with HD textures, so there is a really cool texture, I fell in the net PR ballfield such graphics here and there...